New Small Tribe

YoungCashRegister

Just now, FraggleRock said:

If it can't be proven it doesn't exist. 

Screenshots and video say otherwise. Believe me my reports are highly detailed and I am sure most people that file reports on a regular basis as I do also go out of their way to make sure the evidence is rock solid. People want to see cheaters and teamers eliminated completely. Wiped out and deleted. It's worth the little extra time it costs us to see someone banned for good. 

For the love of the Ark Gods...

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

Small Tribe Server Specific Rules

> No Teaming - to maintain the intent and spirit of the small tribe servers, players are not permitted to form informal alliances between tribes (including cross-server).  This includes such things as:

• Joint raids against one or more tribes (including cross-server)

• Sharing tame breeding lines between tribes

• Sharing tames between tribes

• Moving characters back and forth between multiple tribes

• Using non-tribe member bodies to store and transport items.

• Bringing players from multiple tribes into a Boss Fight

> Do not attempt to circumvent the six-member tribe limit

4 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

For the love of the Ark Gods...

Small Tribe Server Specific Rules

> No Teaming - to maintain the intent and spirit of the small tribe servers, players are not permitted to form informal alliances between tribes (including cross-server).  This includes such things as:

> Do not attempt to circumvent the six-member tribe limit

Thx for posting that. Hopefully Mr FraggleRock rotates his eyes to your post.

2 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

That is called teaming and you are giving advice to encourage breaking the rules.

Other tribes are there to be killed not cuddled. Read the rules.

I have read the rules. Posted the link so that you can reread them too scroll all the way down to small tribes and read. 

Going into discord and asking for information on the server is not teaming. People do it all the time in global chat when they first come to the server. If your logic is applied then anything said in global chat could be considered teaming as well.

Answering questions is not an informal alliance as IN GAME the tribe answering questions can still raid/wipe the new tribe at their pleasure.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:57 AM, ForzaProiettile said:

Well you obviously have not read the read the rules then. What you did is very clearly against the rules for Small Tribe servers.

You are not allowed to team that includes giving other players and tribes items. If I saw you do that I'd not only would I kill both of you but I would file a report as well.

How so? By giving an item to another player? I have read the rules and they are very clear. And that is not against the rules.

Teaming is clearly stated to be against the rules. But what is teaming? Lucky for us WC didn't leave it up to us to determine that. They state what they mean as teaming very clearly.

From: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

Key phrase "This includes such things".  Sharing an item is not on that list. However, sharing tames is against the rules.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived