Player Dedicated Server 24/7 Aberation [NA] Semi-Modified Rates, PvP.

Hi, my host/gamertag is "TippedRaptor238" from this profile you have access to the server round the clock, server is always running, current only on day 5 in game time, literally started server a few days ago, everyone is welcome, all ages, you need to have a mic, be active on the server, I want to know your feedback from how i've got it set and there is a possibility of changes if you like the map and stay then you have a say on the server, server will no be erased once you have started working, will no be wiped, well do special events like treasure hunts and bonus xp etc weekends, I truly like what this offer is somewhere to build that the server isnt manopolized alphaed or taken over, wheres theres not a million thatch hunts every 100 feet, where you can build up without rush and there admin is always active and online, currently Im only looking for around two gamers who can join to start, then building up once I have more than 10 active gamers on the server it will be made public or in 2 months time from this point. IF this sounds like something you would be intrested in not in a rush to build up suppl, tames, offence or even if you just want to construct a killer base or get that tame you've always wanted hey! maybe I could help... I dunno its up to you. If you would like an invite leave your gamer tag here or if you would like to be more descreit then message "TippedRaptor238" Thank you for your time.

• Khilandros locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived