Can someone tell me about this note locations?

LordOblivion99

I've been searching for explorer notes and dossiers for quite a long time and there are a few of them that I can not find. I've explored all the island and the caves and I can not find these ones:

Helena Notes #2

Helena Notes #3

Dilophosaurus, Lystrosaurus, Mammoth, Rex and Titanoboa dossiers

If someone can help me find those ones I'll be eternally grateful. The “Knowledge of your forebears” pursuit is not working either and it displays this: “There are no explorer notes left on the ARK!”. Please help.

On 8/22/2018 at 6:47 AM, NeNe said:

If it didn't show you the location or you can't see it on the map then it's in a cave

NeNe you're right. I found six of them, but the mammoth one is very elusive. If you know where is that dossier pleds tell me. I've searched every corner of the caves and died so many times (especially the lava cave) and I can't find that one.

12 hours ago, LordOblivion99 said:

NeNe you're right. I found six of them, but the mammoth one is very elusive. If you know where is that dossier pleds tell me. I've searched every corner of the caves and died so many times (especially the lava cave) and I can't find that one.

Do you have google?

found all locations here:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Notes/Locations

for mammoth it says upper south cave, which is not on mobile. Maybe same coords but above ground?

4 hours ago, marcnesium said:

Do you have google?

found all locations here:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Notes/Locations

for mammoth it says upper south cave, which is not on mobile. Maybe same coords but above ground?

Those locations are for the console or pc ark. Don't work in ark mobile because the upper south cave, as well as the tek cave, north east cave, cave of lost faith and cave of lost hope doesn’t exist in that platform. That's why I am asking here in the forum. Believe me. I've searched in google, youtube, etc., and nothing. The lystro one, listed in that page as being in the upper south cave, was on the south east cave (aka lava cave), and the underwater ones were distributed among the caves. But the mammoth one is very elusive. I've been searching in the caves a lot of times, every corner of them, and I can't find it.

4 hours ago, LordOblivion99 said:

Those locations are for the console or pc ark. Don't work in ark mobile because the upper south cave, as well as the tek cave, north east cave, cave of lost faith and cave of lost hope doesn’t exist in that platform. That's why I am asking here in the forum. Believe me. I've searched in google, youtube, etc., and nothing. The lystro one, listed in that page as being in the upper south cave, was on the south east cave (aka lava cave), and the underwater ones were distributed among the caves. But the mammoth one is very elusive. I've been searching in the caves a lot of times, every corner of them, and I can't find it.

Ok, then sry.

good luck, I have not found it yet by myself

• 3 months later...

Archived