Can these Dino’s take down a alpha raptor?

MrCarno

I have been scared to leave my base with my Dino’s because I don’t want them to die, would a level 9 Therizinosaur, level 17 Carno and 2 level 18 trikes take down a Alpha Raptor level 25 with 4320 health, there is another which would be much harder with a little under 7500 health,  and then a third one with just about 3600 health, would my Dino’s be able to take them down, of course one by one

No need to hurry, get his health to 2500-3000, farming wood or killing dinos in general is a gd way to level up your therizino, watch some videos for the ambers if you don't wanna spend money. In 30 min or an hour max you should be able to do all that, you can watch a video every 5 min while leveling up your therizino.

When you do that ull be able to take both raptors with ease.

Good hunting

I tried doing the trike way, and a Dilo ruined it by getting my torpor up so the trike fainted and I died, so I was clearly mad caus I knew he was gonna die so I took my therizino with the saddle to the raptor and completely rekt him, he only did 200 damage to my therizino, and I killed all the alpha raptors I could find:)!

33 minutes ago, MrCarno said:

I tried doing the trike way, and a Dilo ruined it by getting my torpor up so the trike fainted and I died, so I was clearly mad caus I knew he was gonna die so I took my therizino with the saddle to the raptor and completely rekt him, he only did 200 damage to my therizino, and I killed all the alpha raptors I could find:)!

Gj, told u therizino will do you shouldn't sacrifice your trike but anyway u killed the raptors 

use a pike. lure it out to sea with a raft. board it up with wall and foundation leaving only a spot without wall. stand there, alpha raptor will swim in circles at where ever you’re standing, it won’t be able to hit you, but might slowly damage the floor there. so be careful. i did this and i managed to kill it and loot its body by standing on a wooden slope built at a corner (block it will walls first and whenndead move your raft position so the slope is at the body). 

i did this and i managed to kill it with pike, crossbow, and normal stone arrows. it will take some time but it works. build a second floor with a bed upstairs just in case it manages to kill you or you fall into the sea so you can respawn there.. i jumped and accidentally dropped into the sea just to be eaten by megalo, don’t make the same mistake as me and you will succeed. good luck.

edit: just saw you managed to kill it. grats haha.

If you can get away, go get yourself a Stegosaurus, saddle it up and go after that Alpha or any alpha. I've had  my level 5 Stego take on Alpha Raptors and Alpha Carnos that were several levels higher with absolutely no trouble. Just spam the tailswing attack even when the stamina is gone. I've had to reset my single player game several times and every time I start a new game the Stego is always the number one dino mount to get on my list. Mounted up on a Stegosaurus I can traverse Ark safely with no trouble and they can hold a lot of stuff, plus that tailswing does wonders for farming up berries, thatch and wood. 

Thanks for the tip! But Stegos may work but I have a better Dino that can make deal of alpha raptors, carnos (I haven’t even seen any alpha carnos/Rex’s before) but the therizino can take down ANY raptor solo without me on him, once I died from a Allo, 3 raptors and a alpha raptor, my heart was racing thinking all my hard work taming him was gone... the next thing I know is when I get back over to him he barely even lost 300 health:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived