God Console Overview

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

The God Console has just been released for Single Player on iOS & Android. Once purchased from the in-game store, you can find the God Console in your Function Bar. It is a permanent unlock and can be immediately restored if you start a new Single Player game. You can access the Console at any point during your game except for while a pursuit is active. This video will give you a look at the God Console, and below is an outline of all available cheats:

RESOURCES

Tap on a resource icon to spawn a maximum-sized stack of any of the following:

• Silica Pearl
  • Thatch
  • Fiber
  • Leech Blood
  • Sap
  • Metal
  • Charcoal
  • Angler Gel
  • Sparkpowder
  • Oil
  • Obsidian
  • Pelt
  • Metal Ingot
  • Stone
  • Wood
  • Hide
  • Crystal
  • Gasoline
  • Cementing Paste
  • Chitin
  • Electronics
  • Flint
  • Polymer
  • Bio Toxin

INVULNERABLE

Turning on this cheat makes your Survivor immune to damage. You can freely explore the Island without fear of death.

SUPER STATS

While Super Stats is turned on, your Survivor will have infinite stamina, health, oxygen and carry weight.

FLY

This cheat does just what it sounds like, and allows your Survivor to fly around the Island. Tapping this button again will return your player to the ground.

INSTANT CRAFTING

With Instant Crafting turned on, all engrams craft instantly. This completely removes the waiting time from crafting large stacks of items.

BRIGHT NIGHT

Want to see better at night? Turning on this cheat increases visibility at night, similar to the effect of Shadow Steak Saute.

INFINITE AMMO

Never run out of ammo again! This cheat works on all types of ammo including bullets, C4, spears, etc. Please note that you must first place 1 unit of ammo into the weapon for it to fire indefinitely.

LEVEL UP SELF / TARGET

Tapping this button grants you the required amount of XP to get to the next level. For example, if you are currently sitting at 250 / 400 XP, then this cheat will grant you 150 XP. When a creature is in your targeting range, this button changes to Level Up Target and the same logic applies.

KILL TARGET / REMOVE CORPSE

This feature can be used to eliminate whatever creature is directly in your targeting range. Once killed, this button will change to Remove Corpse giving you the option of completely removing the corpse from the Island instead of harvesting it.

HEAL ALL

Heal All will instantly restore your Survivor, tamed creatures, and all of your structures to full health.

SPEED

This feature allows you to change the speed of time on the Island. Use this to speed up taming, breeding, hatching and/or maturation timers. You can toggle between the following speeds: 25%, 50%, 100%, 200%, and 400%.

SUICIDE

Stuck between a rock and a hard place? Use this button to instantly kill your Survivor and be taken back to the respawn menu.

HIDE UI

Trying to take a screenshot of your creature's unique mutation? This button will turn off all UI elements on your screen. When you're finished, a two-finger tap on the left side of the screen will restore them.

TELEPORT

Tapping on this button will instantly teleport your Survivor to various locations around the Island, including Cave entrances & Obelisks.

ADVANCE DAY

The Advance Day button will instantly advance the time of day by 4 hours.

LEARN ENGRAMS

This feature allows you to instantly learn all Engrams in the game, regardless of your Survivor level.

• 2 weeks later...

I love god console! It takes the tedium out of resource gathering without breaking the game by making gaming, pursuits and caves to easy.

As an aside to a previous poster, I can explore the caves with no issues in god mode. I just can’t grab the artifact and expect to saunter out!  God mode deactivates as soon as an artifact is in your inventory. I think this is very fair and balanced. I like being able to explore the cave and plan my strategy without risk. But when it comes to the actual artifact, you should still have to work for it!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 12:21 AM, EmylianoXD said:

I found the problem that whenever you go into single player with god console, the crafting system stops working in smithys, fabricators, pestles, etc. This is really annoying and I can't craft any items because of it.

Same. I didnt realize I bought a glitch...

Archived