Curious what is the highest MD everyone has seen for Ankylosaurus?

MeowMaggs

17 hours ago, lordbufu said:

Yeah that actually makes sense now, i blame my fat fingers, it really did show 239 when i posted that for some odd reason i even double checked the values proll added some speed by accident ?

Also sometimes stats don’t work out because of rounding.  Sometime asb will round a number differently than what appears on screen in game.  I’ve found sometime adjusting by .1 on a stat that asb spits out as bad will fix an extraction.

2 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Also sometimes stats don’t work out because of rounding.  Sometime asb will round a number differently than what appears on screen in game.  I’ve found sometime adjusting by .1 on a stat that asb spits out as bad will fix an extraction.

I consider 0.1 within the margin of error and generally ignore that, it happens not only with aberration dino's in the smart breeding app.

3 hours ago, MeowMaggs said:

I hope so I need to get out of early birds as well lol

Well your naked now .... and that sounds wrong in all kinds of ways ?

On 8/20/2018 at 4:31 PM, MeowMaggs said:

We just hatched some new ones with a base of 504 MD (Aberrant Ankylosaurus) Just wondering what everyone else out there has for them?

On Official PvE PC we are currently running a 458 melee anky and it's currently the best on the server. Fully imprinted and leveled it's reaching around 1000MD, so it's doing great!

Archived