Having problems keep crashing and getting kicked by BattleEye

BobbyNator

I have had the same issue, crashed 20 times at least, almost losing valuable dino's and items in the progress. Our quetz lost the structures on its platform, they remained hanging mid-air, the dinos on top of it also started acting very stange. When standing on the platform we teleported back to where the structures remained in the air.

Now it even managed to DELELTE my character. I got an error downloading your character message while transferring. The download survivor button does not work, both on the destination server and the original one and neither has my character. Since i got an error downloading this means my character was succesfully uploaded. My character is also still the tribe leader on the servers so it can not just have vanished. I am now unable to play. As a result of this, my babies will not have their full imprint, I have to use a second account and a tribemates account to try and feed them to keep em alive.

In conclusion: Very nice update (not), a lot of glitches, many people losing or almost losing dino's or tames because of constant crashes and I lost my character that almost reached the lvl 100 cap... (was almost level 99) and will probably lose my imprint on my babies if not the babies themselves. If i wouldn't have a second account our valuable eggs which we worked hard for would've also hatched and died.

Archived