• Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DarthSim said:

PVE

1. Pike/Structure slot

2. Pick/Structure slot

3. Axe/Structure slot

4. Spyglass

5. Some delicious custom recipes products (Tekburgers!)

6. Canteen

7. Crossbow/LG Rifle

8-0. Randon stuff

Tekburgers? What do you put in those?! :o They don't sound too healthy, unless you're a robot.

Island, rag

4.Spyglass

8. Food

SE

4.Spyglass

7. Canteen

8. Food

Aberration

3.Climbing pick

4. Spyglass

7. Canteen

8.Food

other slots depends what I'm doing really, if I'm just goofing around I won't really carry anything and don't wear any clothes (except in radiation or underwater ). So if I screw up I won't lose very much. I usually leave weapons etc in my mount till I need them they don't tend to die as easily as I do?.

If I'm caving etc I use 3,4 and 5 for weapons because they are easy to reach in a pinch, 3 and 4 for ranged 5 for melee. 1 for sleeping bag, again easy to reach and chuck one down in a pinch and I'd pop my medibrews on 2 for the same reason. Spyglass goes from 4 into 9 because you are never really going to use it in a situation where you don't have much time 

5 = parachute, everything else depends so much what you do. You do a lot of stuff naked without anything on hotbar jumping from bed to bed.
If you need to run, stimberries at 1, if you build something then structure at 1.

Depending which boss you you fight I have different hotbar.

Also, hotbar is bindable and I can't reach most of the stuff quickly enough after 5 anyway, maybe because I'm left handed (and/or just retarded), who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

PVE

1. Pike
2. Ranged Weapon - Crossbow / Longneck
3. Hatchet
4. Pickaxe
5. Medical Brew
6. GPS
7. Water - Canteen/Custom recipe
8. Spyglass
9. Food
0. Free slots for interchangeable items - Wooden spikes or bola for taming / crossbow with grapple hook / shotgun etc...

0 for me used to be exclusively for parachutes. But now there is wing-suits parachutes are obsolete imo.

depends on what im doing on which map ….. 

like while Building i only have Building parts 

while Fighting a General Setup... no spyglas …. i wanna go out and kill everything than i dont Need to look what it is ...

While Taming the General stuff like spyglas two guns  ( 1 shotgun / 1 for Tranqs) and so on

realy depends

Archived