Community Crunch 145 & ARK Digest 53!

Jen

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:15 AM, rile said:

All i want from S+ is the hatchery, I do hope they include that into the game at some point. Egg collection when you're not online would be so useful when you cannot play for hours at a time.

I think the only thing we gets from s+ is no collision mode, so you can easy build on non-flat ground, the rest would just be op like pickupeble stuff. Another good thing i hope they add is bigger wall, instead of loading 8 wall u can load 1 2x4 size wall

1 hour ago, Oscuroshadowking said:

Don't know if it was already talked about, but will the titans be permanent tame and not be short tame like titanosaur? Will be possible transfer the titans of extinction to other maps? Is the titans gonna be living artifacts to face the boss? :)

We don't know yet, ask here:

"If you have a question you want answered by the ARK dev team please submit your questions with the Subject "ARK Q&A" to our email address: arkfans@studiowildcard.com"

1 hour ago, GP said:

lol, there's no news yet of which dinos really will be spawning on it besides what's in the pictures, As long as there's dodo's i'm happy! My Dodo army versus Titan will be something to look forward to!

There will be high level corrupted tek troodons at every spawn and it will be 90% night.

You can't convince me otherwise.

• Haha 1

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, TinyHippo said:

There will be high level corrupted tek troodons at every spawn and it will be 90% night.

You can't convince me otherwise.

I highly doubt that will happen! ? However, I would not be surprised if the easy spawn point turns out to not be at all easy just like the Portal area!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GP said:

I highly doubt that will happen! ? However, I would not be surprised if the easy spawn point turns out to not be at all easy just like the Portal area!

I'm hoping the easy spawn turns out to not be easy at all.

I'm pretty much hoping/expecting that Extinction will be the hardest map so far. I want our spawns to be places where Titans can appear.

Actually, maybe not. But high level corrupted tek troodons is what Extinction needs, even if they're not at the spawn.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, loststonerboy said:

Well crap I thought the next expansion was gonna be the dragon punk: tribe of gods total conversion mod as an actual expansion.

No-one official has ever said that DragonPunk is coming as an expansion. It is just a sponsored mod like all the others.