My Plant Species X has stopped working, any clue why?

Jemcrystal

[PvE] [Steam-PC] [Official-Multiplayer]

Set it to long range.  Set it for wild creatures only.  Have not touched it's settings.  Was working perfectly for a week.  Have not let it get low on manure.  It is up on pedestal.  Has seen some battles with alpha but they did not damage the plants.  Any clue as to why they have stopped firing?

Nope not asleep.  How does one mistakenly put them to sleep? 

There's a wheel of instruction and it asks me if I want to put them to sleep so nope.  If it was asleep I would assume the wheel would ask me if I wanted them awake.  Never used that option don't know what it is for - the sleep.

Also note that I have three plant species X on the other side of my base and they are still functioning, I think.  I mean I find dead sharks around them I have not seen them fire but nothing else could have done that. 

But these two, I stand right on the platform with my dysfunctional Plant Species X's and every wild animal all around they do nothing.  I know they are suppose to "rest" on their own for a tiny bit but these two simply are not firing at all.    I am the only one with permission to them.  No one has touched them.  They are not unlocked.  Still they do not work and they were working before the weekend.

9 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

Nope not asleep.  How does one mistakenly put them to sleep? 

There's a wheel of instruction and it asks me if I want to put them to sleep so nope.  If it was asleep I would assume the wheel would ask me if I wanted them awake.  Never used that option don't know what it is for - the sleep.

Trust me its possible. You can accidentally do it. Instead of interacting with the crop plot you could 'press e' (I guess thats for PC, I play on xbox) on the plant instead putting it a sleep. Mind you its been a while since I have done that.

If theyre not asleep I havent a clue lol, just thought it was worth a mention. 

Archived