hyamze

devs do not care

3 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Ark isn't an MMO with full time GM's like WOW.

I am surprised that more people aren't complaining about tribe and character loss.

Good unofficial servers have full time GM's.

Because those thread are systematically deleted or locked, just like this one will be soon. 

• Like 1

Threads like this usually get locked because the posts are just ppl complaining with the intent of getting other riled up. There’s usually no CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm. Don’t just sit there complaining have a conversation discuss the issue and provide viable options/suggestions to resolve the problem. At the end of the day the forums is for players to help players 

Unfortunately this has been an issue since the beginning of the game more or less. The only real ways to prevent this is to have someone else in your tribe. I've personally had friends have characters deleted on server transfers or kicked from tribes for the same reason. Never had it happen on a boss fight myself but i have had it and seen it happen rather often unfortunately and for a very long period of time. I would highly suggest that you find someone you trust, either a real life friend, or someone in game that you know well and have them in your tribe, even if they dont play on the same server as you regularly at least have them create a character to have a place holder in the tribe so that this doesn't happen. one friend that i had this happen to did have his tribe status restored to him, but it did take a full two weeks for this to happen, another however never had his stuff restored and we had to claim everything for him (back when dinos were still claimable) in order to save his stuff.

Besides having other characters in your tribe, i avoid doing server transfers with my main character when doing trades at the very least, again i've had friends have their characters deleted on transfers so instead its just easier to start a new character and do the trade and avoid transfering your character.

I appologize that i have no real advice to help you in the mean time, and that what im saying might be frustrating more than helpful but honestly this isnt an issue thats going away any time soon so preventative measures are all we can do.

they do not care, the chance any ticket will be resolved is very low from my own experience, near 0%

if ark has been at the top of selling charts for several years, why they can't hire more people in the staff ?

or at least let the trusted members of the community fix the bugs for them

Agreed they don’t seem to care!  They’ve been posting a lot lately about this code of conduct and that if someone is caught building under the map or what not they’ll be banned and wiped.  We had a cave base with 150+ dinos raising and full grown undermapped and destroyed by cheaters.  0 response so far and we sent in about 40 tickets about it...