Custom Recipes Advice

AngrySaltire

6 minutes ago, Phyrist said:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Custom_Consumable

I like using honey, raremushrooms, meat, crops in various combinations.. Refer to the link for specific values and combinations

But it's annoying to make and unconvenient. Knowing that regen of stam and hp is capped by food, once the food is full, you stop gaining hp and stam. 100 hp and stam is optimal.

3 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

Well, if you have a dodo/kairuru farm, then 2 eggs with a lvl 100 crafter is good enough. Also for water, use 3 advanced crop and it will be fine.

If you don't have an egg farm, 10 raw meat is also neat for a 100 crafter.

I like the sound of this, simple. Think its time for a mindwipe anf focal chili to max out crafting lol

IMO it deoend on the game mode, pvp player use specific brews soups or chowders for faster regen stam or hp on specific situations, like flak runing a turret tower, pvp ground battle, etc...

The main advantages of custome recipes for PVE is the spoil timers and the chance to get cheap food that doesnt spoil and can keep on your inventory when log off of for long play sessions, in that case, you will need a crafter toon with high crafting skill, I tested several time and is directly related with the amount of skill, not randomness... Ask to somebody to craft you one recipe for food (10 raw meats) and one for drins (50 beeries) and you will be good.

Guest DJRone89

@AngrySaltire Remember those Shroom Brew/Cakes I gave you? Well the recipe was crafted when I was only level 93.

The ingredients are from Aberration, the brown mushrooms for food and the aquatic mushrooms for water. Just a handful of both.

Guest DJRone89

Just one more thing, the seagulls don’t eat custom consumables so you’ll never lose them when attacked. The other bonus is the spoil time in comparison to normal food, unbeatable.

3 minutes ago, SpCowboy said:

Is know already that focal chilli doesnt add xtra crafting skill, just speed... dont need use that one.

Ah cheers for the heads up. One less thing to prep up.

4 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

@AngrySaltire Remember those Shroom Brew/Cakes I gave you? Well the recipe was crafted when I was only level 93.

The ingredients are from Aberration, the brown mushrooms for food and the aquatic mushrooms for water. Just a handful of both.

Yeah I remeber those, been rationing them lol. Now all I need to do for that receipe is wait for the aberation server haha

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Ah cheers for the heads up. One less thing to prep up.

Yeah I remeber those, been rationing them lol. Now all I need to do for that receipe is wait for the aberation server haha

Do what I plan to do! Im making a second character just for crafting. Saves having to have to mindwipe all the time. We cant ascend anyways (yet?) and a grinder makes up levels very quick. I just wish we could grinder level our tames as solo players :Jerbcry:

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Do what I plan to do! Im making a second character just for crafting. Saves having to have to mindwipe all the time. We cant ascend anyways (yet?) and a grinder makes up levels very quick. I just wish we could grinder level our tames as solo players :Jerbcry:

I really should do that lol

For ascension I beleive after Aberation the season map server will change to the island so it could be done.

Archived