Chinese hacking / exploiting needs to be stopped please listen devs

Rubric

Ok my name is zombie killer on predator 2 we have been wiped and multiply more tribes getting wiped on the server to chinese exploiters so essentially what you can do apparently is fly straight above a base with a tame and apparently they don’t damage the tame or something we don’t know but they can drain thousands of bullets in 20-30 secs what I saw was a quetzal all the way up near the world limit but I saw 5 turrets shooting straight up I watched as the turrets went from 900 some bullets to 600 in before I went and chased them away , they had drained 1500 bullets around a min but my alliance got evidence of them using an argy and a lystro to soak turrets as well so here a time line of the last few days essentially we woke up one day to having 0 bullets in all but 2-3 of our turrets when we had 40 plus turrets with maxed bullets so I checked the tribe log and nothing was killed( neither our tames or the enemy’s they suffered 0 casualties while draining 40-50 thousand bullet) which was strange to me every turret around our base was soaked completely ,nothing was blown in until 10 mins after we got on they started to raid and blow in so we fended them off and killed them and so later we spent a good part of the day  getting more bullets we made around 30k bullets    Later in the night we wanted to farm swamp cave but things happened and they had turrets in the cave so we blew there’s up and killed them and placed our own they got super salty ( btw we use google translate to communicate) so we were in the cave for 20 mins because of the broth of enlightenment so our base is at red woods so not much of a distance so we got back to see that they had already drained most of our turrets again around 20k they soaked so we got a few people to help us fend off the raid that took hours it ended at 5 in the morning none of us could be on but what we saw and screen shotted we instantly knew was an exploits this new exploit apparently allows you to soak thousand of bullets like it’s nothing all you need apparently is a flyer and a tame you can grab my alliance is going to test out to see how this works and post more about it we can not be playing when we have been wiped by a tribe that had 0 soakers but flyers and had only been on for a few days raid us when we have been untouched for weeks and I don’t think we are superior or anything but the alpha tribe on the server couldn’t raid us they tried we killed there tames and our turrets but these guys are unstoppable they offline raid because they’re  chinese we can’t defend if our turrets are shrugged off like it being just a mere rain shower   And other fair Chinese have warned us they are gonna wipe our whole alliance we can’t do anything even if we had 1000 turrets with maxed bullets they could soak them all without taking any casualties.

im so sorry I made this a giganticly long paragraph with poor grammar  but I’m sleep deprived as work takes up a lot of my time and this game defending against impossible odds of survival . I just wonder if it’s even possible to ask for a server roll back as there is to put it bluntly not worth to play if this does not get fixed as no matter what we do we can’t defend if turrets don’t work  

also since I can’t post any pictures or anything myself and since we have multiple witnesses I’m going to send a link to my post so my alliance can respond to this post as well so you know that this is not a made up occurance and I can not provide any names for the offenders who committed this crime as they are Chinese and I don’t understand chinese symbols 

please get this issue resolved I hope you can pin point this problem 

Oh and quite frankly this is annoying as most of our alliance / tribe have bought and spent Amber that now has gone to waste because of how meaningless it is to defend in this current state of exploiting and hacking and I forgot to mention that there are Chinese with the hacked bionic Rex skin on our server

Typical glitching going on, this really needs to stop being sweeped under the rug.

There is now one full EU server (medium Pvx) which has 24 active people playing at peak times, only 2 are prob from Europe, rest probably quit .

This now leaves the 22 left, making it now an Asia server.

I have mentioned this in a previous thread, and you can literally see everyone on forums also agreeing about a certain GEO that is exploiting. Some people cant agree on how to resolve, but EVERYONE acknowledges that its a serious problem.

Please hire people to moderate and kick people that 100% should not be on the allocated server. This is much more than a problem, and i can guarantee it has caused many folks to uninstall the game.

As i mentioned on my previous thread, its a cultural difference. You have very good players and knowledge sharing people.. however it seems to be built into their mentality to win by any means possible, basically use all tools to your disposal. This, for these people find that Glitching, Cheating, Griefing is completely normal behavior.

It should not be mixed with people who play by rules and understand boundaries while trying to enjoy ark.

and for the love of god... don't expect Private servers to fix the mess.

Anyhow, the glitch, quetz can drain turrets if set to player/tamed and on high. Workaround set to medium and player only.

Make sure you have plants up all set to t high and player/tamed.

Should go without being said, but after using above settings to those turrets, should also have a couple turrets that target everything.

Hello,

My game name on Predetor 2 is Madhouse300.

I am in the tribe with Zombie (Rubric), I was with him when this issue  happened. 

We came to the base and we saw that all of turrets were aiming directly at the sky, but we couldn't see from ground level, what exactly what the turrets were shooting at. Even looking into the sky, at ground level, I just couldn't see anything. So I decided to grab my Terranadon and fly high over the redwood trees, which is where my base is located, to see what the turrets were shooting at since I couldn't see from the ground. Once I reached the top of the redwoods, I saw the Chinese with an Argy and Lystrosaurus, practically at the sky limit, I had to look up from the top of redwoods still to be able to even notice them almost at the sky limit. They were draining  ALL OF OUR TURRET BULLETS by doing this! Without recieving any damage!!! So as our turrets become empty, they dont receive and receive any damage and after they did this they completely wiped us.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS TURRET EXPLOITATION.

I play with 10 members and 8 have quit! 

This is not right, memebers spend hard time and money on Amber when it's not being fair with these EXPLOITATIONS as ridiculous as this. 

Attached are the screenshots of  my ally HIT. 

The pictures show what they were using to exploit the turrets and the altitude in which they were. 

Your prompt response and  action to correct these very inconvenient issues is appreciated.

Thanks,

Madhouse300

image0-1.png

I also play Ark mobile member of server Predator 2 and witness as this was happening to my allies they said “ hey our turrets are shooting up, but I don’t see anything “ so I decided to come help go all the way up I see an Arge with a lystro in its feet of Arge and bulets passing by lystro not shooting it or killing it lystro had only 500hp made no sense then we found out they were exploiting a bug using this turret drain glitch to get all of turrets soaked. We are tired of Chinese tribes cheating and we recently grinded over 40 turrets but now that my allies got raided I see no point if bugs like this will get us to be wiped and all turrets is useless defending base. We ask if you can please get rid of these players or fix this bug as soon as possible. Over 15 of us players are tired and getting sick of the cheating I see no point in playing on the future if they will just keep killing destroying our bases by cheating. Please help us we are on Predator 2 we can show you what tribes are doing it they have Chinese names and can’t exactly point out there names or tribe name as we do not speak Chinese.

It's been over a month now that all you can see in this forum is players whining about Chinese this and Chinese that, the fact is that they are better players than you guys, they are programmed to win, first of all they can't cheat in multiplayer, meaning it's an exploit, the game is full of those beginning by taming high level dinos from caves in single player to new things coming out every day, it's devs fault those things are happening not Chinese players. Typical western civilization you wanna play by the rules and you wanna win and not let anyone destroy your fun, we'll guess what this is multiplayer without dedicated servers.

I tried pvp and pve at first I encountered these problems I went back to singleplayer, but for the love of God stop whining about Chinese more than 20 topics already talking about them 

• My server is more worst.The Chinese tribe spawns in   ascendant  gear and has a tracking hack so they find most tribe that talks in chat and if they find a tribe that is active constanly they wait a few hours for them to start a new base then attacks them and gets mad when ally gets attacked. They also one shot you with armor and has Taken prisoners to get then item s like hormones. They also never lose gear because they constantly spawn it in.They also know when you go off line.i just logged off 30 min later they raided me for the 4 th time today. Please stop the hackers. Please war Drum I play on sabertooth and you can ask most people on the server . They destroyed multiple tribes, greifed players and captured all obsidian spots and most caves. I say it again Stop the hackers or send a admin or something like raid shield like clash of clans so you don’t get raided every 1 hour. Also it not a exploit if you spawn in asendent gear and know where every base is and not lose any Dinos and build a base under 1 hour made with stone Andy metal and move a therzino, argy,pteranodon,3anklyo with 2 persona nd have access other tribe items like gates while one shoting people with a pt level 200 with over 700 weight and 200 movement speed and imagine the argy and the quetzal. So they basically spawn in any gear or item they want to destroy and kill players and their base.
  • Found out they tracks beds or can see you beds but not bags
  •  

If you see evidence of the Tribes/Players doing these actions, then send us an Incident Report. We cannot act without evidence, and having to sift through hundreds of posts a day to find the ones with reports about particular players is not conducive to finding the people abusing exploits and doing what needs to be done to resolve the issue. Send us Incident Reports, include your screenshots and your videos and your chat logs, lead us to the people who are abusing the game and if it's legitimate we will handle the situation.

As for things like this Lystro exploit, the first time we've heard of it was at 10am this morning, so we've only just gotten the heads up on this one and it will take some time to fix it, but we're hoping to have it in soon.

Incident Report: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/mobile-incident-report/
Bug Report: https://goo.gl/forms/6cbYRPySzYu9vSmm2

This is related, but I'm gonna tell this story-wise anyway. On this day, I made an incident report and a Bug-Suggestion Topic.

Our tribe, consisting of 7 Good and Strong tribes which farmed for weeks, are currently facing off against a Chinese Tribe that joined the server YESTERDAY. These guys are currently sieging one of our many bases located on the top of the Volcano.

It was a solid fight at first, flyers exchanging talons and beaks in the air, each flyer attempting to grab the other person on the enemy mount. Sniper fire exchange from us and them, they based their FoB at the base of the Volcano pathway entrance. Everything was going fine, until they started using the flyer glitch.

We were originally sniping on the edge of the pathway up towards the Volcano's mouth. Our turrets on the pathway ran dry, we were getting pushed back. We sent out Brontos and Rexes, they sent out Gigas and Therizinos. A melee ensued, dinos supported by gunfire from people on foot were filling the pathway.

We got pushed to the mouth, here we erected a Metal Behemoth Gate, which was blown. The Chinese tribe has built turret tower after turret tower as they advance. We quickly put a few Gatling Turrets behind the remaining doorless Behemoth Gateway supported by many Auto-Turrets and Plant Xs. But despite this, Chinese are casually running inside the base and C4ing things. The dino breeding pen has been blown, and their glitchers are still up draining the bullets and fertilizer shots.

We are still holding, but it's only a matter of time before this base falls.

1 hour ago, currycrab said:

I believe wardrum has voiced out. Bring facts and not words out. Take your best videos, and screenshots that well described than a thousand words.

People are also violating the rules on PVE, and yes, it seems also to be a cultural thing in many cases.

However, geo blocking will not work, they all play with PVN anyhow.

Annoying and stopping people from playing is that even if u fill out an incident report with screenshots attached nothing happens. And thus, griefing will continue and spreads further.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:01 AM, NeNe said:

It's been over a month now that all you can see in this forum is players whining about Chinese this and Chinese that, the fact is that they are better players than you guys, they are programmed to win, first of all they can't cheat in multiplayer, meaning it's an exploit, the game is full of those beginning by taming high level dinos from caves in single player to new things coming out every day, it's devs fault those things are happening not Chinese players. Typical western civilization you wanna play by the rules and you wanna win and not let anyone destroy your fun, we'll guess what this is multiplayer without dedicated servers.

I tried pvp and pve at first I encountered these problems I went back to singleplayer, but for the love of God stop whining about Chinese more than 20 topics already talking about them 

They're better? Would this justify why we found them with a LEVEL 589 QUETZAL on our server then? Get your facts right. MAX Level for Dinos on ARK Hard Servers is 449. ANY HIGHER THAN THAT, and they should get deleted as per the game's warning 'WARNING! This dinosaur will get deleted if it goes past level 449/450'. How would a level 589 QUETZAL exist? HMMMMM?

39 minutes ago, Bernhaben said:

They're better? Would this justify why we found them with a LEVEL 589 QUETZAL on our server then? Get your facts right. MAX Level for Dinos on ARK Hard Servers is 449. ANY HIGHER THAN THAT, and they should get deleted as per the game's warning 'WARNING! This dinosaur will get deleted if it goes past level 449/450'. How would a level 589 QUETZAL exist? HMMMMM?

You know what I don't care about the Dino level nor the Quetzal nor about the Chinese nor you, all what I was trying to say is everyone is damn annoyed with these whining posts about the Chinese every day someone's gonna come here and write about his pathetic experience with the Chinese calling them cheaters and so on and on.

Everybody in the world now reading this forum know already by heart that the Chinese are beating your asses on every damn server, just report silently and stop the whining you and everyone else, because frankly I don't know if you can tell but no one gives a crap 

2 hours ago, NeNe said:

You know what I don't care about the Dino level nor the Quetzal nor about the Chinese nor you, all what I was trying to say is everyone is damn annoyed with these whining posts about the Chinese every day someone's gonna come here and write about his pathetic experience with the Chinese calling them cheaters and so on and on.

Everybody in the world now reading this forum know already by heart that the Chinese are beating your asses on every damn server, just report silently and stop the whining you and everyone else, because frankly I don't know if you can tell but no one gives a crap 

Pretty sure a lot of people give a “crap” about cheaters. I know I do. Winning in a game by cheating is not “beating your asses” it’s cheating to win. Plain and simple. 

6 hours ago, MTXCraze said:

Pretty sure a lot of people give a “crap” about cheaters. I know I do. Winning in a game by cheating is not “beating your asses” it’s cheating to win. Plain and simple. 

Exactly, it is stupid how they glitched my turrets on land so I moved to cave and I taunted him on how's he going to try and beat me now and this is what he says in global. I submitted report and he still roaming. Let see if he ever gets ban. Server is Aggression btw if anyone interested.

image0.png

On 8/24/2018 at 5:12 AM, NeNe said:

If you don’t care then why don’t you shut up. They can’t not be hacking if you place beds in random places and they come to those locations with 3 pt and kill a raft under 20 sec with melee.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 2:01 AM, NeNe said:

Whilst I agree with you regarding the fact that, ultimately it is the devs’ not fixing exploits that cause issues NeNe, I have to disagree that Chinese players are better.  If they have to utilise exploits and cheats to win then they are not better at playing the game - they are better at cheating and utilising exploits.  You have mentioned in a few posts that it is the ‘western civilisation’s’ attitude and inability to accept losing that causes them stress, however, I believe that you are not looking at the situation objectively.   I have said in a previous post (which has been removed) that the devs will not be eager to remedy problems if said problems cause players to spend cash.  There seems to be an ignorance to the fact that money is the primary objective in the eyes of the devs, creating a fair and accessible game for all wouldn’t create the revenue that is craved or was wanted when developing the mobile version.  

I live within western society and do not have a positive view on capitalism, but the eastern societies are also capitalist. The average person is fed xenophobic doctrine by their respective governments and media - which is usually the ‘elite’ of society.  That causes them (the 98% of the world population) to fear and to mistrust each other creating pockets of humans that ordinarily would probably get along just fine.  We constantly give our - already heavily taxed - income to the rich without batting an eyelid and seem to protest against our own freedom by listening to lying rich folk.  The enemy isn’t the West or your fellow ‘working class humans’ NeNe, it is the rich and powerful who are happy to take all you have to live better lives for themselves. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I never play Multiplayer due to these reasons....But I recently started it on a PvP server, Everything went good on the first day until I saw a wild Griffin at south-east coast of the island.....I mean, how can a Griffin spawn there? So we just kept on it cuz it was near our tribe base. Because the server was just started cuz it had only 300 tames and ~500 structure, But next day when I logged in, I saw a message saying that I was killed by a Lv 230 Giga named XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, of same Chinese tribe. Its been 5 days since then, and every next day I log in to see my tribe getting killed by lv200+ Dinos, I suggested my people to move to a PvE server, So I hope we don't find much trouble there..

Archived