Where to find DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier

khedrak

I adjusted a few settings in the expert ini settings but I can not find ( DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier ) anywhere in those settings. Does anyone know where or how I can set the dino food drain?

All I can find is the raidDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier. As well as the PlyerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier, PlayerCharacterwaterDrainMultiplier, PlayerCharacterstaminaDrainMultiplier and DinoCharacterstaminaDrainMultiplier.

EDIT: 1 Also note I am on the XBox / Windows 10 Version of ARK. Specifically the Windows 10. We are also on a Nitrado private server.

Guest DJRone89
3 hours ago, khedrak said:

I adjusted a few settings in the expert ini settings but I can not find ( DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier ) anywhere in those settings. Does anyone know where or how I can set the dino food drain?

All I can find is the raidDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier. As well as the PlyerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier, PlayerCharacterwaterDrainMultiplier, PlayerCharacterstaminaDrainMultiplier and DinoCharacterstaminaDrainMultiplier.

EDIT: 1 Also note I am on the XBox / Windows 10 Version of ARK. Specifically the Windows 10. We are also on a Nitrado private server.

GameUserSettings.ini for that specific setting, however that will alter your taming multiplier so be aware.

If you only want tamed dino food drain altered, I’d suggest using the TamedDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=<value> which is set under the game.ini

Archived