Somebody knows where to find quetzals on the island?

orielrz

center>rag>....>island

spawns around the map, most noticeable around the red obe though. you'd have to cycle through a lot of low lvl spawns since island is made for newbs. i'd estimate 3-5 spawn at max but you should know sometimes spawns get broken and you'll be lucky to get 1 spawned in a day. similar crap as with the giga.

Spawns at red and fly's towards swamp.

Spawns above hidden lake and flies towards snow biome.

Spawns around Northside of red wood and east of volcano and flies to red wood.

Spawns around west three near the beach were it goes from beach to snow biome and flies towards volcano then makes its way to red wood.

Seen one above carno island once and one across from carno island on that metal mountain.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:46 AM, orielrz said:

I m looking for a high lvl quetzal so I need to see its spawn locations and some details. Where do I find them? In the wiki it puts 4 giant squares very rare, i dont understand. How much quetzals can appear in the map? 

You best bet is to look towards the center of the map. There is typically one South/West of the Green Obb. There is also normally one flying around the Red Woods as well as Metal mountain. I have found a 150, 145, and 130 wild levels on official PvE all around the Red Woods. If you happen to see a lower level one just be sure to kill it so that other may spawn and takes its place. Also, you could consider putting a bounty on a high level Quetz in your global chat for some local help. 

Good luck! 

Check around red Obelisk as others have said. They can fly out over the ocean a bit there as well, so check all the way to the shore. They are usually on the east side of the obelisk. If its not high enough level for you, kill it. Then render the area and another will spawn if no one else is in render distance. If you are on official, good luck with the render part.

Also note that the Quetzals have coding that makes them flee towards 50, 50 (or at least they used to, havent checked it in a long while). So check around 50, 50 if nothing is up around Red Ob. Once you kill the ones there, go back and start the Red Ob routine.

Archived