Mate Boosted female procoptodon & imprinting + Evolution event.

DonaldDuck

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, DonaldDuck said:

Pteranodon imprint = 50% when 2x event is active, does it stack with mate boosted female Procoptodon carrying the baby doubling the imprint ? 

If it is then Pteranodon will only need 1x imprint to 100% on event and in procoptodon pouch.

No. Because a Pteranodon takes 1,111 minutes to mature during x2 meaning that at the first imprint (after 8 hours) it will be at 43% matured and the Procoptodon cannot carry them past 3.9% matured. In short; you cannot benefit from the Procoptodon imprint buff on a Pteranodon even during x1 breeding.

EDIT: But to answer the question I guess, yes the imprint would be 100% if the Procoptodon was able to carry them at that maturation stage.

5 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

it will be at 43% matured and the Procoptodon cannot carry them past 3.9% matured.

Cannot be carried past 3.9%, is it just for pteranodon because I just tested on my doed 39.5% matured and it can still be carried by procoptodon.

You're right, I can't carry my baby ptera at 6.6%. Weird though, how come I can carry the bigger doed but not this smaller ptera 

Procoptodon is really useful, I just imprinted my doed @42% maturation with 86% imprint, probably one last imprint, and the time would be at around 02:00 am in the morning. I can skip that and have my sleep. Very convenient. 

WHY not all dinoes be allowed to be put in pouch, too big is understandable, but pteranodon @ 3.9% is  even smaller than this 42% doed.

-----

@invincibleqc is there a list of dinoes that can be put in pouch? and how do you know it's exactly 3.9% for pteranodon, how about ankylosaur ? got 3 anky babies now.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, DonaldDuck said:

@invincibleqc is there a list of dinoes that can be put in pouch? and how do you know it's exactly 3.9% for pteranodon, how about ankylosaur ? got 3 anky babies now.

I don't think there is a list anywhere. You can use the SetBabyAge command into single-player to find out. Ankylo cannot be carried past 36%.

Archived