My ARK: Survival Evolved Obsession

Neolord

:Jerbhi:

Hey Survivors

Today I'm going to tell you Just how obsessed I am with ARK: Survival Evolved 

lets begin

I've followed ARK: Survival Evolved since Early Access all the way back in 2015 (3 years) and here's the kicker I couldn't even run ARK: Survival Evolved because of my crap computer and I still followed it even to this day and I still can't run it. Some people call that Dedication I call it an Obsession. I've pretty much consider myself a pro at ARK: Survival Evolved and I haven't even touched it. Normally if people had an interest in a certain game but couldn't run it they would move on to a different game they could run, Nope not me.

I know everything

#1 All the Creatures and how to tame them. but with not having a good memory Jumpstarts are useful every now and than

#2 Where to find all the best resources

#3 All DLC's including: Maps, Items, Creatures, Weapons Etc

#4 All Items, Weapons, Armours Etc 

I should get an award for this amount of dedication and passion for such a great Game as ARK: Survival Evolved (Not Asking, just Saying)

But those Are just a few things let me demonstrate the power of my knowledge

Behold 

File:Summon Broodmother.png

This item is called 

"Summon Broodmother"

Now if you type this into the wiki you don't get a lot of information but I don't need a wiki I am a walking, talking encyclopaedia. Wind me up and watch me go

This is the Summon Broodmother Artifact . this was the very first every boss item added into ARK: Survival Evolved (Now Removed) Now around this time there was no Boss Arena's the boss spawned right there where you stood. Now around this time The Broodmother was the only boss you could fight legit. The Dragon and Megapithecus were in the game but had to be spawned in through Admin Commands and were a little glitchy at times. Many players used this boss feature as a Chitin Farm before the ARK Dev's replaced it with the first Three Boss Arena's

File:Broodmother Portal.pngFile:Megapithecus Portal.pngFile:Dragon Portal.png

This was when your were finally able to fight all three bosses legit without Admin Commands

This is just some of the knowledge I have gathered other the past 3 Years of Scrolling through the Forums, Reading The Wiki and Watching ARK Video's on Youtube

Thank You & Goodbye

12 minutes ago, Neolord said:

Hey Survivors

Today I'm going to tell you Just how obsessed I am with ARK: Survival Evolved 

lets begin

I've followed ARK: Survival Evolved since Early Access all the way back in 2015 (3 years) and here's the kicker I couldn't even run ARK: Survival Evolved because of my crap computer and I still followed it even to this day and I still can't run it. Some people call that Dedication I call it an Obsession. I've pretty much consider myself a pro at ARK: Survival Evolved and I haven't even touched it. Normally if people had an interest in a certain game but couldn't run it they would move on to a different game they could run, Nope not me.

I know everything

#1 All the Creatures and how to tame them. but with not having a good memory Jumpstarts are useful every now and than

#2 Where to find all the best resources

#3 All DLC's including: Maps, Items, Creatures, Weapons Etc

#4 All Items, Weapons, Armours Etc 

I should get an award for this amount of dedication and passion for such a great Game as ARK: Survival Evolved (Not Asking, just Saying)

But those Are just a few things let me demonstrate the power of my knowledge

Behold 

File:Summon Broodmother.png

This item is called 

Now if you type this into the wiki you don't get a lot of information but I don't need a wiki I am a walking, talking encyclopaedia. Wind me up and watch me go

This is the Summon Broodmother Artifact . this was the very first every boss item added into ARK: Survival Evolved (Now Removed) Now around this time there was no Boss Arena's the boss spawned right there where you stood. Now around this time The Broodmother was the only boss you could fight legit. The Dragon and Megapithecus were in the game but had to be spawned in through Admin Commands and were a little glitchy at times. Many players used this boss feature as a Chitin Farm before the ARK Dev's replaced it with the first Three Boss Arena's

File:Broodmother Portal.pngFile:Megapithecus Portal.pngFile:Dragon Portal.png

This was when your were finally able to fight all three bosses legit without Admin Commands

This is just some of the knowledge I have gathered other the past 3 Years of Scrolling through the Forums, Reading The Wiki and Watching ARK Video's on Youtube

Thank You & Goodbye

Impressed, thats going back quite a while now. Those were the good days. Fighting the boss with your server (or luring the boss to abusive tribes on PvE) Back then having good Gigas were almost unheard of, spawn levels were low and the general herd of people thought only X amount of gigas could persist on a map (even tamed) at once. 

If you were a good developed tribe, trapping her in Metal Behe gates (woah.. so much polymer!! this was before beavers, you had to grind it from chitin in mortar and pestles!!!!) Killing spiders with Sabers, then after the great dino melee nerf.. wolves. Ahh...:Jerblove:

1 minute ago, d1nk said:

Impressed, thats going back quite a while now. Those were the good days. Fighting the bosses with your server (or luring the boss to abusive tribes on PvE) Back then having good Gigas were almost unheard of, spawn levels were low and the general herd of people thought only X amount of gigas could persist on a map (even tamed) at once. 

Trapping her in Metal Behe gates (woah.. so much polymer!! this was before beavers, you had to grind it from chitin in mortar and pestles!!!!) Killing spiders with Sabers, then after the great dino melee nerf.. wolves. Ahh...:Jerblove:

That is only the tip of the iceberg of knowledge. I know more, Screw The ARK Wiki cause I AM THE ARK WIKI!!! I know everything, everything. Wildcard looking for a true Super-fan look no further for that title belongs to me

34 minutes ago, Neolord said:

That is only the tip of the iceberg of knowledge. I know more, Screw The ARK Wiki cause I AM THE ARK WIKI!!! I know everything, everything. Wildcard looking for a true Super-fan look no further for that title belongs to me

Id like you to regail me with some old old bugs and qwerks. Im talking pre-120 max dino level (even pre-60). What were some things people had to (or did because they didnt know any better) do because of either game breaking bugs, patched mechanics or of the like. 

Would be great to relive those memories, so much has happened to Ark since those times. This will test your knowledge of following the game without playing it. You probably wouldve read about this on the old media platforms rather than experiencing them first hand like we did, look forward to it :) 

5 hours ago, d1nk said:

Id like you to regail me with some old old bugs and qwerks. Im talking pre-120 max dino level (even pre-60). What were some things people had to (or did because they didnt know any better) do because of either game breaking bugs, patched mechanics or of the like. 

Would be great to relive those memories, so much has happened to Ark since those times. This will test your knowledge of following the game without playing it. You probably wouldve read about this on the old media platforms rather than experiencing them first hand like we did, look forward to it :) 

Ahh See I never pay attention to the Patch Notes unless It has something worth reading about like a New Dino or New Item but I do remember a few things. One was ARK before the Flyer Nerf, damn PVP was so broken back than just Air to Air combat nothing else. When you were being raided all you saw was 6 - 7 armored Quetzal's with turrets strapped to their backs and Ptera Tie Fighters zooming past doing Death Rolls. Around that time there was no real use for other dino's except Egg Farms The mostly just sat around passively gaining levels oh and end game was a grind for levels cause back then there were only One boss and three Alphas, Rex, Raptor and Carno. The Snow and Swamp biomes weren't a thing till later on before that time they were just Forest and Mountains Graphics were terrible like ARK Mobile terrible and yeah that's all I can gather for now might think of more later on. Nice Challenge though I expected someone to test me on my ARK Knowledge. Nice memory Jumpstart

Wow 3 years obsessed and youve never played it? this makes me sad and impressed.

I remember as well wanting the game so bad but i didnt have enough for it. it was only 27e but it took me 3-4 months.. it was kinda torturing me, the game looked so great.

Then i got it anddd i played it so hard i reached 9k hours playtime. I'd still play it if my graphic card didnt break 4 months ago.

one of my tribemates wants to send me his old graphic card but idk if it'll happen.

This just to say - 3 years loving this game without playing it ? Come on, get that new computer already ? 

On 8/17/2018 at 10:56 PM, ilidrael said:

Wow 3 years obsessed and youve never played it? this makes me sad and impressed.

I remember as well wanting the game so bad but i didnt have enough for it. it was only 27e but it took me 3-4 months.. it was kinda torturing me, the game looked so great.

Then i got it anddd i played it so hard i reached 9k hours playtime. I'd still play it if my graphic card didnt break 4 months ago.

one of my tribemates wants to send me his old graphic card but idk if it'll happen.

This just to say - 3 years loving this game without playing it ? Come on, get that new computer already ? 

Bro money is short these days mate. Everything from rent to power, Food etc. Everything costs money. I ain't like thanos I can't just snap my fingers and became an instant millionaire (Although that would be sick)

On 8/17/2018 at 12:12 PM, d1nk said:

Oh just remembered another thing the Dune Buggy (Commonly know now as the Tek ATV) damn when I saw that first come out I confused and excited me but damn was it glitchly still is too. Damn thing use to slide to the side when it wasn't in use and it was too loud as well. Dev's haven't fix it to my knowledge

Archived