I need help

Dedicated servers are not as easy as they look. They arent as single player that you choose the stuff in the menu and apply. They require commands to change that. For example, in a singleplayer world, you change tame speed in the menu, for a dedicated server you have to change it with the respective command and the restart the server(not leaving and get in again). However, there are other things called plugins, with plugins (don t confuse with mods) you can make a market for your server with virtual coins, just as an example. Or do other interesting stuff that make your server different from the others, this can be done in the command bar as before, however this requiere a much more difficult command skill that you cant find on the internet. That s why I recommend hiring a profesional for that, however for the boosting you just need the command that you can find in the wiki or in the internet. I hope that was helpful

19 hours ago, PNTxLSTAR said:

Players level (you know when u press b and see your stats) the xp is 0.0/20) I've changed multiplier and I just want people to earn xp easy have I disabled xp gaining? And also there's no player engram's to be earned either :(

Oh bro that happened to me about a week ago. You hace to consume an amnesia soup, before I couldn t unluck engrams as well as stats. That worked for me

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, PNTxLSTAR said:

Players level (you know when u press b and see your stats) the xp is 0.0/20) I've changed multiplier and I just want people to earn xp easy have I disabled xp gaining? And also there's no player engram's to be earned either :(

Post your config files (but remove passwords) to give people a chance to help you.

Archived