tusoteuthis

williskim

On 8/16/2018 at 7:12 PM, williskim said:

as the picture,i cannot tame a tusoteuthis...is that a bug?

IMG-20180816-WA0003.jpg

how do you even find one? i've run around the edge of the map and 0 tuso ever spawn... its even easier to find alpha mosa than a tuso... i just found 4 alpha mosa today... its just really frustrating now that after so many hours i spent to find the tuso and yet i have not found any...

45 minutes ago, jameshadinata97 said:
46 minutes ago, jameshadinata97 said:

how do you even find one? i've run around the edge of the map and 0 tuso ever spawn... its even easier to find alpha mosa than a tuso... i just found 4 alpha mosa today... its just really frustrating now that after so many hours i spent to find the tuso and yet i have not found any...

Hmm...i not sure abt that but i always can encounter 1

• 1 month later...

The way I tamed it was I found one on my basilo killed it then resurrected it in a cage.  With a shark at least 10k health u shud be fine. Mine was a level 90 and I only had to feed it once with soothing balm. And btw to find them just stop believing they even exist on mobile. They usually pop out as soon as u stop believing as to say DIE UNBELIEVER.

9 hours ago, bennyboy100 said:

The way I tamed it was I found one on my basilo killed it then resurrected it in a cage.  With a shark at least 10k health u shud be fine. Mine was a level 90 and I only had to feed it once with soothing balm. And btw to find them just stop believing they even exist on mobile. They usually pop out as soon as u stop believing as to say DIE UNBELIEVER.

Do revival platforms work underwater? I didn’t think they did. 

But maybe I’m confusing it with how you can’t request aquatic tames.

Archived