Mega Tribes

BuzzBagley

On 8/17/2018 at 5:44 PM, BuzzBagley said:

The problem is that mega tribes are slamming the small tribes for no reason. You can say its pvp all you want but when i have max turrets on my base and ive done almost a year of work just to be raided by one steggo and a quetz how is this fair balance?

Literally uninstalled today after years in the game. Feels good. Games dead time to move on. 

4 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Only troube with that is that it really sucks being in a mega. People don't want to play like that . So it leaves being allied or getting wiped .

People end up bouncing around servers getting wiped until a friend from an old tribe that joined a mega invites them to a server and they can build .then it's pretty much forced pve on a dead server  

It sucks why? I learned how to maximize my game in alfa tribes...farming etc..pvp fantastic..wars incredible fun..yeah join sim not ..

but nothing is perfect

• 3 months later...

Plus it's can be boring in a mega tribe i think less grind and not many people like to go up against mega tribes and raid em besides wouldn't mega tribes treat you like a slave and just make you fill troughs for dinos and limit you from building and if they don't like you do the same job for the rest of you're days??? I would hate that tbh i would rather make my own tribe and get my friends to play yes i could get wiped however i could go on a dead server and make my tribe there and tranfer back to an mega tribe server and hopefully crush them and take over that server and be a fair alpha no taxes no wipeing tribes that have not built up i would let them build up then i would raid them if they want to raid me even if they wanted to raid me i would let them build up unless they talked trash or just be a jerk to everyone i really don't like it when mega tribes wipe smaller tribes. But you can't do anything about it unless you're strong enough then go destroy that mega tribe that annoys you and then take over that server if i was you go to a dead extinction server and tame a titan if you need to or just to build up i think thats the best place to start

8 minutes ago, Alice19th said:

Plus it's can be boring in a mega tribe i think less grind and not many people like to go up against mega tribes and raid em besides wouldn't mega tribes treat you like a slave and just make you fill troughs for dinos and limit you from building and if they don't like you do the same job for the rest of you're days??? I would hate that tbh i would rather make my own tribe and get my friends to play yes i could get wiped however i could go on a dead server and make my tribe there and tranfer back to an mega tribe server and hopefully crush them and take over that server and be a fair alpha no taxes no wipeing tribes that have not built up i would let them build up then i would raid them if they want to raid me even if they wanted to raid me i would let them build up unless they talked trash or just be a jerk to everyone i really don't like it when mega tribes wipe smaller tribes. But you can't do anything about it unless you're strong enough then go destroy that mega tribe that annoys you and then take over that server if i was you go to a dead extinction server and tame a titan if you need to or just to build up i think thats the best place to start

<takes a deep breath> 

Archived