Development Roadmap

GroveStreetJordan

Will there ever be an expansion for mobile? It’s getting kind of annoying without any official news on this subject. If any WarDrum sees this PLEASE reply. This is really hard for me not to know. I don’t want to wait 4 years for an expansion pack/ DLC on ark mobile .

Edited by Forge

I would just like to say well done Devs. All i see on here is complaining it seems. Nobody is requiring anyone to play ark mobile. Yall have done a wonderf job bringing ark to life on a phone. I think people are losing sight of the fact you brought an entire massive pc game to a phone that can be with us anywhere we want always convenient. Thank you for working so hard on a game that has given me a new entertaining challenge. There is always something to complain about but a game is just that a GAME and yet its treatsd as a core part of our day. Great job devs. The mechanics, graphic, gameplay, and your diligence in the continuation of updates and improvement is not only appreciated but admired. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been playing on an extremely aggressive pvp server and have had problems with low populations due to how aggressive most remaining players are. My suggestions are mainly pointed towards early player stability against higher level raiders or Alpha tribes. Additionally the free gifts are basically turning newbies into walking pinatas. Also some random ideas that would be cool to see. Hope you like them.

Create tribe bonuses and engrams specific to each playstyle such as Raiders, Base Builders, Hunters, Breeders. Use these bonuses to create counter tribes to each style. Raiders kill hunters, hunters kill breeders, breeders kill base builders, base builders kill raiders. This would create a cycle instead of player food chain where higher level crush lower levels.

Add a branch of building for camouflage instead of strength.

Would like to see Alpha versions of all dinos grant a unique skin to encourage pve.

A trading outpost and interface. Including player contracts.

Removable tracking darts.

Would like to see a "you have encountered a dangerous player" if you are near a non tribemate 25 levels or higher then you.

Random spawned mini events like encountering an NPC survivor with 12 dodos following him or a Tek dodo wearing a platform saddle with an Autoturret on it that you can't loot. That sort of thing.

Weather machine as a high level engram.

Easy rebuild button that can rebuild any structures destroyed in any saved structure pattern. For example rebuilding your outer fence after being raided as long as you provide all the necessary materials.

Foliage increasing fertilizer and placeable trees.

Non lethal Dino repelling ammo.

Low percentage lethal spear throw would be nice.

Bind implants from tames to the creature or player that killed them for one hour. This makes them recoverable and not simply discarded.

An air balloon structure for air building similar to how the raft works with a dino similar to the Leeds would be neat.

Dino war paint.

Victory flags that you can place in a corpses' loot to prevent it from decomposing for a limited time and creates a flag where body is.

Would like Dinos that attack survival stats or items. Such things as food stealing, weapon breakers/stealers, vulnerabilities to the cold or heat, jump on you and make you carry their weight, make you prone to starvation or dehydration. Would love the monkey to be able to steal guns and run away.

Pve spawned tek structures to assault.

Would like to see a water and air creature similar to the Titanosaur. Big with lots of health. Possibly tameable?

Piranha repellant.

Rocket propelled Dodo launcher. Please.

Flying machine.

Random explorers loot with Buff or curse.

On 9/7/2018 at 9:15 PM, Forge said:

Will there ever be an expansion for mobile? It’s getting kind of annoying without any official news on this subject. If any WarDrum sees this PLEASE reply. This is really hard for me not to know. I don’t want to wait 4 years for an expansion pack/ DLC on ark mobile .

On 9/8/2018 at 2:13 AM, Abysswalker said:

so i saw that i could download ark on my galaxy j7 so i got it but it loads up the screenthen kicks me out of the app can someone help me??

On 9/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, forest22 said:

i like the higher spawn but it was already a grind for exp you should boost exp instead of taking exp when facing higher level dinos you need to level up faster not slower 

The lowered XP gain is intentional. It's supposed to be harder to progress, not easier.