Development Roadmap

GroveStreetJordan

On 8/15/2018 at 5:17 PM, Clintbeastwoo0d said:

What if already built on obi on pvp what will happen to structures 

It been nice if they made it were you can bait and lure animals in traps and if they have the animals to hunt you like if you went into a area were there are meat eaters dino they pick up your scent and start tracking you

1 minute ago, Shann2 said:

It been nice if they made it were you can bait and lure animals in traps and if they have the animals to hunt you like if you went into a area were there are meat eaters dino they pick up your scent and start tracking you

I have a the first moto z when I play ark it cause my phone to get to hot and the game will crash 

Ok so, I just found a manta and god consoled up some angler gel to tame it. I got its saddle and started swimming around. I got off it for a second and a china whatchamacallit jellyfish thing killed It. If you could make all tames invulnerable after you turn on the god console regardless of whether or not you are mounted, that would be great.

can you add the thylacleo and a system where you can have a friends list where you can invite them to your single player world that be cool!!! hope you add my idea and also how do you convert your android single player data to a new android phone one more thing why do you have to pay for admin commands??.

Edited by swagmancoolfresh
  • Facepalm 1

Ok so, I just found a manta and god consoled up some angler gel to tame it. I got its saddle and started swimming around. I got off it for a second and a china whatchamacallit jellyfish thing killed It. If you could make all tames invulnerable after you turn on the god console regardless of whether or not you are mounted, that would be great.