Development Roadmap

GroveStreetJordan

I like that you are looking into server events.  We have been trying to do some things on our server.  We did a Diplo race across the island that was hilarious!  (Diplos are crazy fast!) Also Odin’s maze was super fun too! I would love to be able to do more stuff like that.  

Arena battles, scavenger hunts, relays, and races would be fun server events.  

To make these things better atteneded, I would love to be able to give away amber or codes for amber or amber bought structures/apparel to the winners.  Things of value.  As it was, we built some highl lvl items for prizes.

We did run across an issue with the racing though.  When you run across the map, structures stop rendering.  So the finish line was invisible.  Boxes with items to pick up for a relay are also invisible.  To see them requires a re-log.  This memory leak issue makes it very difficult to do certain types of player-hosted events.  I hope you all can figure out a way to solve it so we can do more server-wide events to keep people playing and having fun!  I play on a PVE server, btw.

• Cave & Obelisk Building Restrictions (PvP) We will be disabling Cave and Obelisk building on PvPservers in the interest of creating a fair and balanced multiplayer environment. These areas will now follow the PvE building ruleset.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!!!!! LITTERALY NO POINT!!!! IT WILL LITTERALY KILL A PARTOF PVP!!!

On 8/16/2018 at 11:59 PM, Lufelix said:

Unbelievable!! ?

For months me and my tribe have spent REAL MONEY to build our cave base. We are NOT CHEATERS!! We played using game rules. Spent hours and hours planning and creating it. And now, suddenly, you decide to destroy everything we worked for without any compensation. 2 of our tribe members already decided to stop playing. I'm so frustrated...

Instead of fixing all the bugs the game have... Like Plant X!!! For WEEKS there's an issue that prevents from maturing. Any word from you developers about it? NO. But change the rules like this and not even giving anything back to those that gave you money... Just is just a game. And games will come and go. Yours will go sooner from my cellphone. 

Idk what Plant X glitch you are talking about but, it's unfair for somebody to have access to certain artifacts ingame and others don't, why would you spend money on the base if you knew (by logic) that this kind of thing would come sooner or later...

Hey eardrum. Love the game. I play on mobile and it's great. Do u think that they could add a creature that can pick up random items. Like 4 percent chance of what it picks up being metal or 12 percent chance of cement or stuff and it depends on the area your ar. It might be kind of cool for a creature to have random stuff apear in its inventory that u can colect. Might be usefull to.