Question about bulbdog ?

Narthropi

Hello again guys, seems that I rely on the forums a lot lol. Sometimes I really can't get a definitive answer from YouTube or Google. And as always thank you for any tips or info you provide :)

my question is well simple, what of the three stats involving the lighting are important? Like how much do I level charge? what's a good number? How long does it last?

i watched a video saying that there's no reason to go past 350 on the light range. And that the light range at around 215 is (27 foundations) sounds crazy but that's why I'm asking for a real answer.

thanks for any info you can provide in advance

Well it's purpose wasn't for any of the things like that. 

But I got one from a friend level 275. Here's what I learned.

Depending on what you're using it for the charge amount isn't super important anything it's meant for like the special reaper or nameless or whatever it's officially used for I'd probably stick with around 1k charge.

Reason for 1k charge is because of how much you invest into the recharge skill for him.

Also the emission range gets much better after 300 but you're wasting points after 600.

Stats on mine. It was unleveled and I put 60 points into it. I actually only put a couple into charge amount. And 1 or 2 points into Regen.

I did the emission range 1 point at a time and used a ground object to test how much it moved. 

Emission range from 200-300 is about a maximum of 1-2 foundations away. Barely moved any from 200.

Now this is where it gets weird. Emission range from 300-600 drastically increased the range almost by a foot each point if you can imagine a foot in length in the game. And I'm sitting at about..

1150 charge

Emission range is about 8 and a half foundations away with 618% on the range skill it's also decently bright. You can see anything in range perfectly clearly in pitch black.

Almost forgot! Recharge skill is about 320% and it uses 1 point every 2 seconds. It does affect the drain rate as well. When I turn him off from nearly zero to 1150 it takes about 2-4 minutes to fully Regen. Maximum

This is the info I came up with messing around with the points I had to spend at that moment. 

It helped me hope it helps anyone else

This is all just what I found out messing with the bulbdog it's not official and I'm not saying I'm right and anyone else is wrong. Just my personal opinion. :) Thanks for reading!

16 hours ago, DrSmithDVM said:

The ideal stat is Capacity, since Nameless can spawn if the light goes off for even a second. The number to shoot for is as high as possible. The info on the range is not true, at 450 range the light still doesn't cover all of the area behind a paracer while riding. 

I didn't fully read what you said before I posted my comment but maybe yours is bugged. I'm at 618 range. And it covers about 5 foundations away on a parasaur tested this out after I read your comment

• 2 weeks later...

Archived