Crossplay server not updating/backup files not accepting?

So I own ARK on my Xbox one account, and set up another (Xbox silver) account to run it on my PC through game-share. Everything has been going smoothly until the update released  yesterday. My friends and I saw the update roll in on the Xbox and we all updated our games. Then we couldn't connect to the server. So I figured it must be that the server needs to be running the same version/update as the Xbox(s) that are trying to connect to it but I couldn't find a way to update it. I tried to follow instructions from Microsoft and YouTube but with no prevail. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the game (after backing up my save files) and now it doesn't want to take my save files.

SO..... 

Question 1: How are you SUPPOSED TO be able to update the PC version you are running if it is a Xbox Play Anywhere game? (Windows store/Xbox app etc.)

Question 2: Is this affected by the fact that my silver account ( that is just running the server) doesn't own the game?

Question 3: How do I get my save files to be recognized again?

Other info:

-Running very capable gaming PC

-Running Windows 10 (updated)

-Operating system is on 120gb SSD and Ark is downloaded to my 1tb HDD (from Xbox store PC)

- Copied my Ark backup files from ...

-File path in 1tb HDD:          1Tb HDD Storage(E:)/ WpSystem/S-1-5-21....../AppData/Local/Packages/StudioWildcard.455...../LocalState/Saved/UWPConfig/

After reinstalling, the only files in ^here^ are "CleanSorceConfigs" and "UWP"        I had thought this is where the "Saved Arks" file was. ^^^

-Xbox one (updated)

-Ark Survival Evolved (no expansions) (latest update)

-Attached pic of files i copied from original folder before update and error message from trying to create new "Saved Arks" folder and paste these in said file path^

Ark files pic upload.png

Capture2.PNG

Archived