Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CeCeBear95

Cross Ark Clusters Merging?

12 hours ago, CeCeBear95 said:

Are the cross ark cluster servers merging together in November or anytime for that fact? I've heard the cross ark clusters are supposed to merge together with the other cross ark servers and I just wanted to know if its true or not. 

Unless you see something posted by an official media, what you hear are rumors. ?

This is a rumor I believe.  Alphas on my crossark are the first I heard this from and they never were able to show me their source of info.  The whole crossark believes this...but with no proof.  Kinda scary actually.  I don't care if this merge does happen, however if this is a lie the reason they started this rumor is so they can merge the crossark into one big mega tribe.  Their reasoning for joining forces is to "defend the crossark from other crossarks coming over."  I'm not real liked by the alphas on my cluster because I question this political stuff and ask for proof.  This rumor has been spread back in 2016 also.

Guest DJRone89
14 hours ago, TacoTheGreat said:

This is a rumor I believe.  Alphas on my crossark are the first I heard this from and they never were able to show me their source of info.  The whole crossark believes this...but with no proof.  Kinda scary actually.  I don't care if this merge does happen, however if this is a lie the reason they started this rumor is so they can merge the crossark into one big mega tribe.  Their reasoning for joining forces is to "defend the crossark from other crossarks coming over."  I'm not real liked by the alphas on my cluster because I question this political stuff and ask for proof.  This rumor has been spread back in 2016 also.

The purpose of cross-Ark clusters is isolation. They will never merge with other cross-Ark clusters because they may as well merge with the standard cluster at that point.

On 8/30/2018 at 10:42 AM, TacoTheGreat said:

This is just another way to Survive and Win the Ark.   You play the people, play to their fears, conquer and assimilate based on nonsense and rumor.  By the time anyone realizes it was all a lie it is too late, they have taken over the entire cluster.  Welcome to Ark.. its not all about the dinos and the punching trees.

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, Kylesghost said:

This is just another way to Survive and Win the Ark.   You play the people, play to their fears, conquer and assimilate based on nonsense and rumor.  By the time anyone realizes it was all a lie it is too late, they have taken over the entire cluster.  Welcome to Ark.. its not all about the dinos and the punching trees.

Ark politics 101.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:52 PM, CeCeBear95 said:

@Melcreif what tribe are you in on 12? And I usually don't believe stuff til I see it. Someone sent one of my tribemates that was suppose to say something about them merging, but it never mentioned it once in the post.

I'm the last surviving member of the once proud tribe Ashaman ?

On 10/1/2018 at 8:43 PM, CeCeBear95 said:

CeCeBear95. We gave up when PA was raiding us. All our good stuff is hidden, but we got tired of being harassed daily by PA. 

Funny story. I merged with PA, Harambus invited me.  Then a week later they accused Harambus of insiding and cuffed him and kicked everyone from the tribe. They are promising to make it right and get me my tames and stuff back, but so far nothing.  If you guys are interested in coming back and getting a little revenge on PA count me in.

1 hour ago, Melcreif said:

Funny story. I merged with PA, Harambus invited me.  Then a week later they accused Harambus of insiding and cuffed him and kicked everyone from the tribe. They are promising to make it right and get me my tames and stuff back, but so far nothing.  If you guys are interested in coming back and getting a little revenge on PA count me in.

We have their reapers hidden. They killed the remaining gigas we had. I'm not worried though lol. Hmu on Xbox if you want. 

On 10/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, Melcreif said:

Wait, what do you mean you have their reapers hidden? You picked them up and put them somewhere? LOL

More like Void insided them and gave us all of their reapers :) so thats the only thing we still have alive lol

On 10/3/2018 at 6:25 PM, Melcreif said:

On 10/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, Melcreif said: