How is no one complaining about the hacking of official server game rules?

ConeyAW

People do complain. non stop. To the point where the forums, reddit, twitter, and any other place that the devs might even possibly look get swamped with complaints of it in hopes for a fix. Nothing has or maybe even will change. Maybe WC don't want to, maybe they cant. Maybe they are trying, but too afraid to break other things while fixing the issues. Maybe an official server being hacked is actually with Nitrado instead of WC. I do not personally know, nor am I going to act like I have any idea either. However, I do know that people complain (god do they complain) and 99% of the time it will end the same way. With nothing being achieved, and another post stating the same exact thing in 2 days or less. 

1 hour ago, MandaBear said:

People do complain. non stop. To the point where the forums, reddit, twitter, and any other place that the devs might even possibly look get swamped with complaints of it in hopes for a fix. Nothing has or maybe even will change. Maybe WC don't want to, maybe they cant. Maybe they are trying, but too afraid to break other things while fixing the issues. Maybe an official server being hacked is actually with Nitrado instead of WC. I do not personally know, nor am I going to act like I have any idea either. However, I do know that people complain (god do they complain) and 99% of the time it will end the same way. With nothing being achieved, and another post stating the same exact thing in 2 days or less. 

Am I in the wrong forum, caus i just read somthing logical.

2 hours ago, MandaBear said:

Good one! I just wish we had a manditory window that popped up before every new topic: Have you checked google before posting? (Y/N) 

I avoided this thread until now because I figured it was another generic 'fix this' thread. That modifying motd and (if true) reactivating bone piles sounds like someone has access to the .ini files of the server and is able to modify them. This would be a serious issue for any officials if they leak how they did it. This matter demands some definate Dev action

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:06 AM, johnm81 said:

Sounds like a scene from The Purge lol

You could say that but seeing as most of the complaints on this forum come from PVE players complaining about either that they can't tame anything on their servers or they can't build anything on their servers or a combination of both, I think its a viable solution rather then keep feeding them fresh servers which they just swallow up and then return to complaining.

Archived