How is no one complaining about the hacking of official server game rules?

ConeyAW

I can't possibly be the only one noticing gamerules going haywire. I was on small tribes 32 and the old fossil pile event was active for no reason. Then I see the motd says "remove Leedsichthys or riot" or something similar. I also saw a post a few days ago about an official pve server getting changed to pvp rules.......what the hell wildcard, this is like beyond unacceptable to let go unpatched

I guarentee they already know about and are fully aware, I just don't know how the community isn't going nuts bonkers crazy until wc fix it. Its absolutely ridiculous what lengths people go to screw with this game. Literally everyone that plays official ARK should be picketing wc hq and not leave them alone for even ONE SECOND before this bug gets patched. As I said above, it's completely unacceptable

This isn't a bug report thread, it's a call to arms. Pick up your pitchforks people!!! GRAB THE TORCHES!

16 minutes ago, Corrigan said:

Your grammar has me confuzzzzzled. 

So on your official server the bone pile event is still active, and the message of the day at the top of the screen says ‘Remove Leeds and riot’?

Yes and yes. The fossil pile event was reactivated on that server even though its supposed to be over. Then on another server they were less intrusive and just changed the motd from what I can tell. And this is all on official small tribes.

7 minutes ago, ConeyAW said:

Yes and yes. The fossil pile event was reactivated on that server even though its supposed to be over. Then on another server they were less intrusive and just changed the motd from what I can tell. And this is all on official small tribes.

So, are you still able to find tek rexes on that server too then? The message of the day makes no sense. Remove Leeds and riot? Is that significant in any way?

I've seen this on small tribes server as well, can't remember which, but it was on the island. Having already dealt with reporting system before really couldn't bring myself to fill in the extraneous information, especially when its not even clear if it is actually anything to do players. I just changed server, now i do remember the major exploit apparently been fixed but I bet same vulnerability has been exploited again through some other means.

But whats really odd about this is why leave anything to be seen by other players, it will eventually get attention of WC is that what they want? If so why not use the exploit bounty.

The devs should take a torch to PVE servers by swapping them to PVP for a week.

The result would be less lag for everyone and less people complaining about being unable to tame or unable to build. I'm sure that many players would enjoy it as well. They would finally have a way to vent their frustrations with their neighbours in a more meaningful way rather then knocking up pillars around their base or taming hundreds of dodos or other passive aggressive measures they normally do.

They could call it something generic like the "ARK Enhanced Community Event". All those that play during that week will be rewarded with important stuff like a lovely new costume and new paint color for their dinos.

9 hours ago, ConeyAW said:

Literally everyone that plays official ARK should be picketing wc hq and not leave them alone for even ONE SECOND before this bug gets patched.

For real? Over a video game? Its not that people don't notice that its happening, they just have better things to do than complain and start a picket line over it.

Just my 2 sheckles

1 hour ago, ForzaProiettile said:

The devs should take a torch to PVE servers by swapping them to PVP for a week.

The result would be less lag for everyone and less people complaining about being unable to tame or unable to build. I'm sure that many players would enjoy it as well. They would finally have a way to vent their frustrations with their neighbours in a more meaningful way rather then knocking up pillars around their base or taming hundreds of dodos or other passive aggressive measures they normally do.

They could call it something generic like the "ARK Enhanced Community Event". All those that play during that week will be rewarded with important stuff like a lovely new costume and new paint color for their dinos.

Sounds like a scene from The Purge lol

Archived