Dinos Stuck in the Terminal?

JDaremo

When I first came back to ARK after 6 to 9 months I went to download some of my Favourite Dinos I had stored in the Terminal.

A bunch of them red Red and wouldn't download. I then noticed I had somehow exceeded the limit, so I downloaded a bunch to get below the limit. Closed the Terminal and Opened it again and the same Dinos were Red.
I thought then it had been because I didn't have the same mods installed as when I uploaded them and I wasn't on the right map. So I fired up Center with all the same mods I had back then (I keep a list of what mods I use and where). Went to the terminal on South Tropic Island, Killed off the predators in the area, and opened up the Terminal and they were STILL RED.

I went searching for answers, found a few older posts, tried what they said with the exception of deleting my PlayerLocalData file. Most of the Dinos I don't mind losing, BUT I seriously don't want to lose my Red Ovis and my Blue Ovis. I have all that can be downloaded saved onto the map I'm currently using, including my Prize Sheep. Think a Red Male & a Blue Female will make a Purple baby?

Any suggestions?

Archived