God Console and why isn’t it free?

Hoffmiester

The scenario is the game was easy to cheat that's why "hey our game was cheatable, why we allow in it and make them pay for it! " duh there's a bunch of cheat on youtube that comes up, this god mode was nonsense.I'm saying it but i'm not use any of it. The game was fun. Really really fun. The grind and taming of dino was amazing and need to spend more time but the God Mode cheats that need to spend real money even though you're on single player mode was awful. They need to solve first the game to be uncheatable to any kind of hacks to make this God mode really really worth.

10 hours ago, XiaoSui said:

The scenario is the game was easy to cheat that's why "hey our game was cheatable, why we allow in it and make them pay for it! " duh there's a bunch of cheat on youtube that comes up, this god mode was nonsense.I'm saying it but i'm not use any of it. The game was fun. Really really fun. The grind and taming of dino was amazing and need to spend more time but the God Mode cheats that need to spend real money even though you're on single player mode was awful. They need to solve first the game to be uncheatable to any kind of hacks to make this God mode really really worth.

Agreed

God mode should be free. I get you have to make money but people are buying amber and passes. To make us pay 15 for this is absurd. I was really excited for it but I’m not gonna but it. I would never pay for that. You don’t ha e to pay for it on console or pc. Why should I have to here. Also I think it’s pretty damn ridiculous that only people that pay 15 can actually play at night. 

• 10 months later...

i was waiting you guys to fix the crashes and you add even more to it  I just deleted the game i have mate 10 pro i can run any game on the highest graphic settings

And i can't do anything 

Join server crash

Getting close to other players crash 

Getting close to other players bases crash 

Mount dino crash 

Unmount crash 

Die crash 

Respawn crash 

Go to the sea crash 

Go to the snow crash 

Use my guns crash 

Open map crash

And i found a new pug that if you knock out dino and go offline the whole server crash when you try to login again 

Go to caves crash 

Remove the saddle from your dino and the saddle just disappeared it's not in the dino inventory   

And you guys just add gun to the game wow amazing work 

Archived