Demolisher828

3 hours ago, jeckylim said:

i got bored in first 15 mins. this is not ARK.. :( it's useful if you want to use it for building purposes, like base design, build dino pen and etc. so you can manage & calculate it for saving resources in multiplayer game.

but for enjoying the real ARK ? no.

that's just my opinion tho.

_20180815_095701.thumb.JPG.d12a6a3a425c7b88ae526f762cfac38d.JPG

agree to this. Ark with cheat was not fun at all. All the excitement in game was easily gone being on a survival island you need to do everything to survive that's how survival game works, but with this cheat?! nuh you just kill the fun fact of the game. What's all the grind ? Taming process ? It's all gone with this cheat.

1 hour ago, XiaoSui said:

agree to this. Ark with cheat was not fun at all. All the excitement in game was easily gone being on a survival island you need to do everything to survive that's how survival game works, but with this cheat?! nuh you just kill the fun fact of the game. What's all the grind ? Taming process ? It's all gone with this cheat.

you get the point right there.

18 hours ago, champharous said:

when god mode comes out for ios ohhhhhh ive been stuck on lv 77 for years so much grinding and it will be so good to get the indiforge also I hope we can spawn in bps cause then u could spawn in ascendant riot and shocking tranq

You have problems leveling up?? Get a explorer note and head to snow cave immediately with x4(including the watching ads) youll level fast!!...since your willing to spend.. then get that focus buff too.. also dont bother acendant/mastercraft bp.. you cant craft it anyway cuz of the limit

On 8/16/2018 at 2:14 PM, DeVoiD said:

You have problems leveling up?? Get a explorer note and head to snow cave immediately with x4(including the watching ads) youll level fast!!...since your willing to spend.. then get that focus buff too.. also dont bother acendant/mastercraft bp.. you cant craft it anyway cuz of the limit

maybe swamp cave instead... the creature there is more manageable... and with intense focus, watch ad for 2x xp and before heading out get a dossier, i get around 1.2 million xp... from level 84 to 92 in an instant... but that include tributing it to the obelisk...

• 11 months later...

Archived