Argentavis/Rex saddle

Ocularis

underwater caves on the island are easy. all you need is grapples, scuba tank, flippers and cactus broth. if anything aggros to you just grapple to the ceiling and pull yourself up. dinos will deaggro very fast. cut the line and continue on. if using prim scuba might want to bring an extra set or 2 of flippers and tanks. cactus broth is the trick to the underwater caves  

22 hours ago, Grandta said:

The island under water caves.

SE red drops in the desert.

Ragnorok the ice cave lava Golem. Not sure, never played it.

Center caves? Not sure

Ice cave on ragnarok does not have rex saddles, they share loot table with island underwater drops. 

Rock golem cave do have rex saddles in the red crates, they share loot table with red beacons. The rock golem itself share loot table with underwater drops and do not drop rex saddles.

The island swamp cave (the toxic one)  gives rex saddles, so does red beacons on both rag and the island, which is same loot table. The island swamp cave crates has a better chance of higher quality loot.

On 8/14/2018 at 7:03 AM, Ocularis said:

where is the best place/map to find a good saddle with 80+ armor ? any suggestions?

Hands down Swamp Cave - On The Island.

I've got an 85 and 107 Rex BP from there in less than two weeks. Mind you I only run it a couple times every other day too. So if one were to spend a day running it constantly I'm sure you'll be able to pull something out of it. 

Best of luck!

On 8/15/2018 at 5:50 PM, BaldBudgie said:

Ice cave on ragnarok does not have rex saddles, they share loot table with island underwater drops. 

i beg to differ. our server had 2 groups: those who vouched for jungle cave and those who ran ice cave. i was the latter for our tribe. i did 3-6 runs per day, using the bear i raised inside and the argi i downloaded to kill the worm. i can tell you that the cave does have rex saddles, even golem saddles since there is a chance that 2 of the 5 red drops in the iceworm area are se related. that includes whips and boomerangs and whatever.

still, i'd do island underwater caves instead, if on pvp where cave building is allowed. 

5 hours ago, eESTlane said:

i beg to differ. our server had 2 groups: those who vouched for jungle cave and those who ran ice cave. i was the latter for our tribe. i did 3-6 runs per day, using the bear i raised inside and the argi i downloaded to kill the worm. i can tell you that the cave does have rex saddles, even golem saddles since there is a chance that 2 of the 5 red drops in the iceworm area are se related. that includes whips and boomerangs and whatever.

still, i'd do island underwater caves instead, if on pvp where cave building is allowed. 

Only way thats possible is if they changed it. At rag release when i played, on a vanilla nitrado server, they sure as hell didn't. Nor did they have se stuff.

Archived