pvp Ragnarok Nitrado RP Server 4x Xp 6x Tame 20x Mating

Macasis

Nitrado hosted server with 1 (Very Busy) ADMIN. So yes I’m looking to hire one possibly.

Servers are hosted with Nitrado, so no weird down times and silent accounts to add.

The Server was started up a couple nights ago and is paid up for 90 days and will be renewed for at least 90 more days. Its also hosted in the US

Servers are 20 slotted as of right now, if player count gets close to max, we will upgrade to more slots as needed.

•Server stats & Name•

To join the server go to Unofficial PC dedicated filter option and search:

"Mac Bangs"  - This is the Aberration  server.

Add my GT “Mac Bangs” for stat tweak suggestions 

We have disabled Most explosives and Rockets to keep PVP Immersive and Enabled Offline RAID Protection just to give people a chance to build up their RP structures. But we’ll always have community votes on decisions like these so they are open to change in the future . There are no admins on the server ATM because I can’t play as much as i’d Like so anyone willing to promote spawn and monitor feel free to msg me. That being said things may get chaotic on the server at times , But we would like the server to run like officials so were looking to have a community RP hierarchy of some sort develop. Though If I do notice it getting out of hand I may have to ban a few after a warning. 

I work and do not have time to grind daily so I wanted to create a server that is just enough role play to keep things interesting, balanced for the working people, but still have a challenge to the game. The boosts are by no means Hyper boosted but more of a slight boost. 

The server’s stats are as follows

4x EXP

6x Tame

2x Harvest and the nodes are bumped to 3x health (works out to between 2-3 times gather)

20x hatch

20x mature

1/4 time between dino sexy time.

Structure clipping is disabled

player and tamed dino stats are increased as follows

Player:

4 Health
2 Stamina
2 Torpidity
2 Oxygen
5 Food
5 Water