registration of ark server on here and copy righting the name

Hi I have a well established nitrado cluster of 15 maps I wanted to get registerd on the wild card trusted servers list and possible to get my cluster name copyrighted as I have a problem with some one else using the name and it’s causing problems I asked them politely to change it but due to ark players well yano thinking they know everything they won’t do how do I go about doing these things 

Domain names aren't covered by copyright law, tho you may be able to trademark them.

https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-protect.html

Can I copyright my domain name?
Copyright law does not protect domain names. The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), a nonprofit organization that has assumed the responsibility for domain name system management, administers the assigning of domain names through accredited registers. 

How do I copyright a name, title, slogan, or logo?
Copyright does not protect names, titles, slogans, or short phrases. In some cases, these things may be protected as trademarks. Contact the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, TrademarkAssistanceCenter@uspto.gov or see Circular 33, for further information. However, copyright protection may be available for logo artwork that contains sufficient authorship. In some circumstances, an artistic logo may also be protected as a trademark. 

Archived