Community Crunch 144: Extinction Chronicles III!

Jen

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, VJ1989 said:

So are you not altering the life span of consumables on scorched earth? i dont see anything about it. at the moment the only thing tolerable to raise on scorched earth is wyverns, since meat spoils so fast.

That was already done.  Read the patch notes going back

Version: 280.130

- Raise Scorched Earth consumable lifetime to 90% from 30% of default

Edited by Dasham86
Added More info

These are all really cool changes and additions, but do you guys think you could maybe spend a couple minutes addressing the small issue were people are getting inside the map and going under bases and leveling turret towers without them ever firing a shot? Also sniping tames?! What's the point in putting countless hours in to building defenses when people just cheat and it's all for nothing? If you can't seem to find a solution just delete the climbing picks and ziplines I could live with that, we enjoyed the game before without them and this is getting to be unacceptable.

On 8/14/2018 at 1:09 PM, Fckw1t said:

I really shouldn't have had my Hope's up for a tek dinosaur that wasn't just something I could have added one of the tek costumes to my self..... come on guys give us something new something cool tek dodo, tek jerboa, tek thylacoleo, tek therrizino something different and cool while we wait for the next dlc. the rex was great the steggo was ok the raptor well now it's just the same stuff we've already got/seen 

"Give us something new" The only Tek skins we had before these started coming out is Tek Rex and Tek Giga :/

Instead of adding teleporters to ab can't you just increase drop spawns or make a terminal in each biome so people can actually get out! Literally spent 5 days in ab because I can't find a drop!? Also the bright white (supposed to be subtle pink!) water goin down to drake den! Along with the lag in the official servers as soon as they have 20+ players online there are more things stopping me want to play than keeping me hooked 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...