Community Crunch 144: Extinction Chronicles III!

Jen

I really shouldn't have had my Hope's up for a tek dinosaur that wasn't just something I could have added one of the tek costumes to my self..... come on guys give us something new something cool tek dodo, tek jerboa, tek thylacoleo, tek therrizino something different and cool while we wait for the next dlc. the rex was great the steggo was ok the raptor well now it's just the same stuff we've already got/seen 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Fckw1t said:

I really shouldn't have had my Hope's up for a tek dinosaur that wasn't just something I could have added one of the tek costumes to my self..... come on guys give us something new something cool tek dodo, tek jerboa, tek thylacoleo, tek therrizino something different and cool while we wait for the next dlc. the rex was great the steggo was ok the raptor well now it's just the same stuff we've already got/seen 

17 minutes ago, BeastKing said:

are you just going to bring in tek dinos you already had skins for? Well it does ensure you put it out in time i guess.

The Tek skins are not on PC, and they aren't just the same as the skins as they also come with the 20% higher spawns. May not be a lot but it's still different from just a skin.

Also i'm sure most people would agree that it would make sense for them to bring out the dinos that already have tek skins first, I mean that commonsense right there. Doesn't mean that no other dino will get tek treatment in the future.

Edited by GP

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, deadpool560 said:

Question, where it says you will add the Tek Raptor. it does not mention it will have a 20% higher base level. Why is that? As the Tek Stego and Rex have the 20% higher base level so why does the raptor not have it??

The Patch Notes have been updated to include the 20%.

2 hours ago, GP said:

The Tek skins are not on PC, and they aren't just the same as the skins as they also come with the 20% higher spawns. May not be a lot but it's still different from just a skin.

Also i'm sure most people would agree that it would make sense for them to bring out the dinos that already have tek skins first, I mean that commonsense right there. Doesn't mean that no other dino will get tek treatment in the future.

true

5 hours ago, GP said:

u sir make sense besides.  cant breed down the skins to the offspring.

Edited by Dragonssong43

I'm currently running a cross-platform server with some friends. I play on Xbox but run the server off of my PC. Its been running fine, but now this update came out and was downloaded on my Xboxs which updated the number on the main ark Xbox page to 776.0 I've checked for updates in the Microsoft store and found no updates for my PC which has the number 775.11 on the main page. Now we cant join the server from my Xbox because it says the client build doesn't match host build. Searching online it said its cause were running different versions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

12 hours ago, Fckw1t said:

I'm going to take the assumption you're on console and not PC. So how about thinking about the PC people who've been around longer than the console players. Maybe think about the pattern, okay, tek rex, okay, tek stego. Oh, it's all the tek stuff from what console people got as extra bionic skins.

2 hours ago, sinu2222 said:

I'm currently running a cross-platform server with some friends. I play on Xbox but run the server off of my PC. Its been running fine, but now this update came out and was downloaded on my Xboxs which updated the number on the main ark Xbox page to 776.0 I've checked for updates in the Microsoft store and found no updates for my PC which has the number 775.11 on the main page. Now we cant join the server from my Xbox because it says the client build doesn't match host build. Searching online it said its cause were running different versions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im having this same issue, I cant for the life of me get the game updated on play anywhere on anything besides the xbox and now I can't even play on my server. Has anyone found a solution to this? I've synced the data between Xbox and my pc but the update won't show up on my pc. I can't find any solutions anywhere and I'm getting very frustrated.

Edited by ToxxicJinxx

I've been waiting for this since 1:30 pm eastern standard time, it's now nearly 10:30 pm eastern standard time and yet not a single answer for the community and the loyal players who have purchased or run their own servers, regardless of the interest on what type of servers we host or where they're from none of the pc versions are working from my knowledge. When are we going to get an answer? At least 1/3 to 1/2 of your community gamers are here, asking politely, and wondering what exactly you're doing to make up for our patience. It was a joke to have this game on full release under any circumstances with as many bugs that are detrimental toward gameplay and NOW we have to sit here without any answers as to why we can't load our servers on pc for that, xbox or ps4..... What's the deal? I think we all deserve an update of some kind toward what is happening here and why we haven't seen or heard of any results.

Yea I'm having the same problem i cant play i restarted my PC and updated and still no update i cant play with my friend because the update isn't out for the microsoft store, sadly the update will probably be out tomorrow and I'm so bored listening to my friend saying OMG A RED RAPTOR OMG A RED TURTLE omg a purple dodo like ghaaaa , sry ranting but my point still stands this is just ridiculous but its not as bad as it could be i suppose :/:/

Edited by ZippierSpore872
Was correcting my spelling.

Honestly if anything pc should've had the update first, what about the boss patches? Or the patches for the obelisks So the tribe and all but 2 dinos aren't left behind/all the dinos and 3 tribe members aren't left behind or what about the seizure fog on the center you can't turn off? How about giving Windows version the ability to modify the stats like you can on nitrado and steam? Nothing? Its complete garbage that you release these fun little updates but the game has been broken for so much longer and you haven't even fixed the most major of the problems, all I see is more diversion and content release

Edited by SaiquinDragon