pvp Ark Survival Evolved 2X Xbox Abberation Nitrado Server

Xtrevmanx24

Need a Sweet server with an UNBEATABLE alpha tribe? Well looks like your in luck my friend(s). 

Spoiler

This server is played legit and ONLY legit at all times. There are no admin commands behind your back without you knowing. I mean yes the every now and then dino reset is a must but no cheating occurs. ARK4DAYZZ (server name)

So you've come to take on the challenge of beating this tribe that claims dominance over Abberation and its' land? Well the road ahead isn't gonna be easy trust me on that. With the rates being 2X everything (taming and maturation at 15X), this server is the closest thing to official as it gets along with the real threat of both the vicious wildlife and the habitants.

The rates again for you?

-2X everything

-15X taming and maturation

Simple right? 

The rules are very simple and better discussed when you join the server of course!!! Seriously come and have fun?

Aside from this server having that tribe challenge we all thrive to triumph over, we just like to have fun at the end of the day and that's all that matters in my opinion.

Questions thow may have? Msg PropaneDevil on xbox live or just shoot me a message on this handy dandy website?

GT: PropaneDevil (I will answer i promise lol)

Ark Server name: ARK4DAYZZ

Archived