New community form member experience

SpenkymenGaming

Hallo, 

i have joined the ark community not that long ago but the experience on this from don’t want to make me come back. 

I have created 4/5 post is a short time all f these post have been moved in a.topic that has nothing te do with the post I have created our even deleted with no explanation 

and when you ask for a explanation True the support ticket you get a answer that is not even making sens. 

I understand and that some people post there question in the wrong section and you move them to the right section but that is not even the case I have screenshot en saved the link of the post no of them are going to the original post. Why 

And deleting my post als makes no sens it looks like we got some staff that is just doing what the want for real how do I get a answer on my question when the staff keep deleting my post 

Let’s see how long this post will stay it’s in a off topic so this post is allowed to post ! 

Needed to get that of my chest

• Volunteer Moderator

Considering all of your 12 posts are there and nothing has been removed I am pretty sure you are mistaken. 

If you post a topic in the wrong area it will be moved to the correct area. Posts will also be merged into other ongoing topics that are the same as to keep from having hundreds of the same posts. 

If you feel something is moved in error please create a ticket and have it reviewed as stated in the rules. 

If you feel your being mistreated by all means create a ticket and have it looked into. 

Be sure you are  creating the ticket in the right area. Pick the forums and forum account one as well 3rd option down. 

Archived