pvp Get more players for your ARK server

What sets your listing service apart from the others?

Do you also sell items where people can just buy their way to top vote?

Last thing any game server needs is another "server listing provider" who is just interested in selling subscriptions and basically listing false information because the top listings were bought and not truly a top listing server.

Not saying your service is like that, currently all of them are except Battle Metrics.

So how is yours any different or better to use?

On 10/21/2018 at 10:15 PM, StoneMan007 said:

What sets your listing service apart from the others?

Do you also sell items where people can just buy their way to top vote?

Last thing any game server needs is another "server listing provider" who is just interested in selling subscriptions and basically listing false information because the top listings were bought and not truly a top listing server.

Not saying your service is like that, currently all of them are except Battle Metrics. 

So how is yours any different or better to use? 

Hi there!
We don't buy/sell servers and even have no one paid feature for those who publish game servers or game hostings at GoodGameServers.
The server listing is sorted by addition date and has no any "user rating", so your assumption of inadequate promotion of low quality server looks strange. Maybe you saw some other site?
We wish to create a high quality and independent game server list and working hard to implement it.
There is a very simple registration process, you don't need to confirm email or something. Just post your server info and it'll be published.

To ARKServerHosting

Please check the e-mail. Your hosting should be published soon. Thank you!

@GoodGameServers

Sorry for the late reply, your email went to my spam folder.

I have provided all the info you require via email, it should be quick and easy to add us to the list (Copy and Paste).

I have also provided you with affiliate and coupons as requested.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

P.S We removed the link to our sales thread as requested.

Thank You.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/17/2019 at 6:01 PM, Andrethegiantt said:

Is this still working? For some reason I’m entering the server details and it’s telling me that server is not available?

Sorry for a late answer. Yes, it works; so you can add your game server to the list. Possibly you (or your hoster) have set up the non-standard QUERY PORT, you should fill it correctly. If it does not work out please write us through the site contact form or in private messages.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

https://discord.gg/7hFMeDc

Come join this brand new server! Check out the discord for stats & announcements! 

? Hey everyone Welcome to Lost Legends!! We will be working on discord and the cluster this week to have a enjoyable cluster that everyone can enjoy! But In the mean time please be patient with all the edits that will be coming! Thanks for joining and we look forward in growing our community with you all!

Archived