Oreoman

Nintendo Switch will also get the DLC

We all thought this but they clearly stated they would release dlcs early 2019 but wait we are half way done with the year.Unless they live on another planet its past early 2019.Ark Switch is literally  compressed disappointment, misery mocking, and other things that was turned to data.

Nintendo Switch DLC?

I want to know if the NINTENDO SWITCH will be getting the free map and DLCs. How do We get a straight answer from Wildcard? I called the number on their better business bureau and that is just a recording that cusses out the customer for wanting to call for help. (425) 200-0683 I hope that number is a Joke. I really like the Game and would Love the DLCs. If we could get an answer instead of silence I would appreciate it. 

On 6/24/2019 at 5:56 AM, Kitalon said:

Yep that's the idea. Although the release of the DLCs has been somewhat delayed (probably due to other big projects) they are planning on bringing the DLC to the Nintendo Switch version of ARK :) We should hopefully see something in the autumn/winter of 2019 - The Centre, Ragnarok, for free. Scorched Earth, Aberration and Extinction were planned for release this year, but more realistically they should be coming out in 2020.

As for MODs I've no idea, but I doubt it, unless you can host private Switch ARK servers which I don't think you can at this stage. 

That would be great honestly.  I've been having a good amount of fun on the Switch playing ARK...  it would be fantastic if more DLCs came to the console.

nobody knows...they never communicate with us. Anyone claiming otherwise is just taking part in hopeful speculation so ask for proof before supporting with money. Their support of the switch version has been absolute garbage. The only thing meaningful done in the last 7 months was a net negative....as they removed public servers from the SWitch version & still dont allow private server renting

When will Nintendo switch version be updated?? It’s a big rip off and a lie because apparently it was supposed to have FULL GAME CONTENT. What did we get instead? For our hard-earned 60 dollars, we got NO MAPS (except the island) NO DLC, NO MODS, NO EVENTS EVEN!! I know the ark staff read the forums, can you please clear this up for us?? When do we get our moneys worth?