Nintendo Switch will also get the DLC

Oreoman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Switch is dead. No updates in future. They don't care about us. They take our money and run!

7 hours ago, 777eThOd said:

We will never get updates or DLC cause Snail Games is a trashcan and now that pixARK is out, even worse they could care less about Ark.

No Snail Games make ARK port. Its Abstraction games! ANd PixARK is much better than ARK on Switch.

6 hours ago, walrusgaming said:

Got it off amazon and they said that I couldn't get a refund so I'm stuck with the garbage 

Congratulations, You are stuck with a game that will never get updated, will never get patches and when you email the developer, no one gets back to you. It's incredible how a developer who makes a game like this would just leave it hanging like this, Their office must be a huge dumpster.

I've been scratching around and I am pretty convinced that updates and DLCs are still coming to the Switch in the long-term.  Granted that things haven't exactly gone as planned and it's already been delayed about 6 months but reading between the lines in the Ark: Survival Guides's comments on YouTube it's encouraging to hear that there are plans to start by rolling out 'The Centre' and 'Ragnarok' maps for Free. They'd hoped to bring the other expansions 'like Scorched Earth, Aberration and Extinction throughout 2019' but it seems that things haven't gone to plan. It is speculated that we will begin to see some updates/DLC around the 4th quarter of 2019. So it's all still in the pipeline. Fingers crossed it'll come sooner rather than later!

On 6/21/2019 at 5:44 AM, Kitalon said:

I've been scratching around and I am pretty convinced that updates and DLCs are still coming to the Switch in the long-term.  Granted that things haven't exactly gone as planned and it's already been delayed about 6 months but reading between the lines in the Ark: Survival Guides's comments on YouTube it's encouraging to hear that there are plans to start by rolling out 'The Centre' and 'Ragnarok' maps for Free. They'd hoped to bring the other expansions 'like Scorched Earth, Aberration and Extinction throughout 2019' but it seems that things haven't gone to plan. It is speculated that we will begin to see some updates/DLC around the 4th quarter of 2019. So it's all still in the pipeline. Fingers crossed it'll come sooner rather than later!

Nah never going to happen.They only addressed switch when they removed like 30servers.And the fact its STILL only on its second patch means they don’t care.They ignore all threads.Even the page that came out when it came out on switch lied.They said the video was taken on switch.

Does ark/wildcard plan to release the dlc, maps, and/or mods to the switch?

So, does wildcard plan to release the dlc like aberration and scorched earth for switch? Also, do they plan to release fan made maps and the official dlc maps? Also, do they plan to add mods or at least the sponsored mods on the switch version? On a side note, wildcard should add stuff from ark 2.0 on mobile to the other versions, like the weekly dungeon.

21 hours ago, Progamer119 said:

Does ark/wildcard plan to release the dlc, maps, and/or mods to the switch?

Yep that's the idea. Although the release of the DLCs has been somewhat delayed (probably due to other big projects) they are planning on bringing the DLC to the Nintendo Switch version of ARK :) We should hopefully see something in the autumn/winter of 2019 - The Centre, Ragnarok, for free. Scorched Earth, Aberration and Extinction were planned for release this year, but more realistically they should be coming out in 2020.

As for MODs I've no idea, but I doubt it, unless you can host private Switch ARK servers which I don't think you can at this stage. 

7 hours ago, Kitalon said:

Yep that's the idea. Although the release of the DLCs has been somewhat delayed (probably due to other big projects) they are planning on bringing the DLC to the Nintendo Switch version of ARK :) We should hopefully see something in the autumn/winter of 2019 - The Centre, Ragnarok, for free. Scorched Earth, Aberration and Extinction were planned for release this year, but more realistically they should be coming out in 2020.

As for MODs I've no idea, but I doubt it, unless you can host private Switch ARK servers which I don't think you can at this stage. 

What source do you have for this? I’ve been looking for months and found nothing suggesting they’re going to release or update anything for the Switch version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, Kitalon said:

Hello,info font please?

Archived