Nintendo Switch will also get the DLC

Oreoman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro how do u do it? I got it on switch first too.. It crashes all the time and it doesnt have a save.. Evem with single player settings.. Which is lame. But considering i know u are hating the crash rate on the switch thought id let u know if u didnt but if u admin command "saveworld" itll save it for u when ever u want so that way u wont be going back 15 mins every time u crash... But bro.. Get a ps4 and ark asap atleast.. I cant tell u how many hours i spent having to reset my settings.. Cause for some reason the switch version doesnt have a configuration save.. The ps4 does.. And i cant even stress this enough man.. The graphics... Mobile ark is better looking than the switch version. Facts bro. I went and got ark and all the dlcs etc. Btw if u do go do this and get a disc version for ps4 be prepared for like 40gb update right from the gate when u connect it.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Srrsly? I have had only 2 crashes in 75 hours of play, and all you need to do to save is go into pause menu, then settings. I will admit the graphics are sub-par, but I bought my switch to play splatoon and smash bros, not ark, or other high powered games like that. I will say, ark on switch seems kinda  ok to me, but I never played ps4 lol. I'm not a big ark superfan, and buying a ps4 just for ark seems like a waste ya know?

On 3/13/2019 at 9:24 AM, Vaculity said:

Ask nintendo to hurry up with allowing wildcard to deploy it when they can.

There is NO DLC in the making for the Switch Version. It is not up to Nintendo.

It is complete Silence between Wildcard and Abstraction Games. FYI, they work on the console versions and they said weeks ago that Wildcard doesnt respond to them.

That being said: The horizon is dark when it comes to Switch Ark DLC. There is not even updates coming anymore.

Early April; not a word has been spoken about DLC we don't even have the kibble rework yet and its been some time since it's been released. i understand that it might be hard to port and make such things but January is when we were told the DLCs would come and nothing. i just want one of three things

1. Homestead Patch

2.(any) DLCs

3. Wildcard supported mods (S+, Primitive + etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived