Nintendo Switch will also get the DLC

Oreoman

Since there have been some people asking.. Someone in France asked if the DLC would come to Switch as well and the people who run ark-france.fr replied that it would.  

Source: https://ark-france.fr/arksurvivalevolved/newsarksurvivalevolved/ark-extinction-date-de-sortie-video-et-premieres-images/ 

just check the comments

I don‘t know who runs the page but I guess it‘s official and not fanmade? Correct me if I‘m wrong. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, TunaRoll said:

Does that include ragnorok? Sorry I'm a bit new to this. I've wanted to play ark for some time. I got the mobile version and purchased a switch for the soul purpose of playing ark on it. 

We dont know, hopefully we get a trailer soon with some information... but if i had to guess, i would say no...for now

• 1 month later...

They won't release the DLC's because they don't actually support the switch version anymore. All they did was port it over to the switch version lazily by taking a build from 10 months ago and removing all the stuff that takes up actual space.

I do not recommend wasting any amount of money on the switch version because it literally doesn't get support as I said. It hasn't had a SINGLE update in the 9 days it's been out.

Do other console versions get updates within 10 days? I‘d just wait a little longer. Beside that, console updates will always take a little longer since they need to be greenlighted. 

Dlc should release early 2019. Atleast that‘s what some wildcard guys told famicom. And i think it‘ll be released anyway, since there‘s not much work to do in order to release them. But it‘ll still bring money. 

7 hours ago, Zero79 said:

Yep, early 2019!

5 hours ago, Maxym said:

Do other console versions get updates within 10 days? I‘d just wait a little longer. Beside that, console updates will always take a little longer since they need to be greenlighted. 

Dlc should release early 2019. Atleast that‘s what some wildcard guys told famicom. And i think it‘ll be released anyway, since there‘s not much work to do in order to release them. But it‘ll still bring money. 

Would I have to pay for a season pass or would it be included in the base game? Thanks a lot!

9 hours ago, USPfan said:

You're not going to get a response from the Devs in these forums. They simply dont acknowledge their fan base. We've been battling this for 3 years with the pc version. 

I've seen footage of this game on switch. It's horrible. I would try to get a refund and get it for one of the other systems. 

Maybe you don't get response because you from PC Community and they really poison community.
I got personal answer from devs and postat that answer on that forum. If you look for them you will find this ?

Archived