The Center “North America” 24/7 SM Server.

Intro

Hi. So I’ve been playing Ark since version 174 on PC over steam seen a lot of great modifications and changes Ark is without a doubt some of the most fun and immersive experience I’ve come across. 

Reason why I’m posting we have a server up and running round the clock updated on good high speed internet on PC for cross platform play. Now the server is probably 145 days old or less  in game days we only have somewhere of around 5-7 players on because we’ve been building taming hunting and are now just posting to group advertisements on Xbox Live, but I thought I might take to the forums in search of good community members and new and returning seasoned players to provide good place to build tame hunt and do whatever it is a PvP server.

Alliances are Enabled so you can be raided offline, Mating intervals are increased, experience is up, harvest is up, food drain is good on Animals/Dino’s, we are very friendly admins Ark data downloads are off, no you will not be given instant admin, no there are no starters, with any luck we should have around 25 or more in the next months to come. There is no rush to build, I am an admin/operator of server so there is always someone on for concerns and suggestions, we do a weekly treasure hunt for a bonus of something the community can provide and wants the first to find it gets the prize. No you will not be given a griffin and tools everyone starts from the bottom here.

Server saving... and data will not be erased or wiped, global chat isn’t on, basically you’ll save a lot of time because the server is super modified terms of rates and what you can achieve in time, replenish rates are fast. The host gamer tag you’ll be looking for is “MajorRichHarden” right now the server isn’t running today at 2:00pm eastern standard time ? it will be live and ready.

Really were a bunch of gamers looking to build a small group community to do bosses unlock TEK gear and enough the game.

Summary:

Map The Center

No data downloads

5-7 active

147 in games day server time

Server is evolved super modified

gamertag MajorRichHarden

heres a video of some stuff we do on the server https://youtu.be/DXwvRCjB3T0

Hopefully we’ll see you on the server, as soon as it’s up you’ll know if you leave a message and check back. If you’d like you can message MajorRichHarden. Thx bye.

Archived