Whats the new tek dino for this month?

athena131

• Volunteer Moderator

Any rumours you've heard are unlikely to have any truth to them as the new tek dino has not released yet, so mass killings won't make any difference.

The tek dinos release with each Extinction Chronicles, and each Extinction Chronicle is released once a month in the middle of the month. The Extinction Chronicles III will be released this week, most likely Tuesday.

I suspect it will be Raptor. Anyone that told you it will Argent, Carno or Spino I suspect is dreaming because it is more than likely it will be a dino that already has a Tek skin, just like the Rex and Stego did.

5 hours ago, GP said:

Any rumours you've heard are unlikely to have any truth to them as the new tek dino has not released yet, so mass killings won't make any difference.

The tek dinos release with each Extinction Chronicles, and each Extinction Chronicle is released once a month in the middle of the month. The Extinction Chronicles III will be released this week, most likely Tuesday.

I suspect it will be Raptor. Anyone that told you it will Argent, Carno or Spino I suspect is dreaming because it is more than likely it will be a dino that already has a Tek skin, just like the Rex and Stego did.

Yep the theory about the Tek skin so far has seemed to hold true. So it will either be  one of these:

Giga - Mosasaurus - Parasaur - Quetzal - Raptor - Triceratops

12 minutes ago, BigRed1227 said:

Will there be a color event going on with this? I don't remember seeing anything about one?

"On August 14th Extinction Chronicles III will be released on all platforms. As usual survivors can expect a new tek dino, new Explorer Notes, a new cosmetic, increased level cap, and special colored dinos on all ARKs!"

Hoping for some pretty colours.

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

"On August 14th Extinction Chronicles III will be released on all platforms. As usual survivors can expect a new tek dino, new Explorer Notes, a new cosmetic, increased level cap, and special colored dinos on all ARKs!"

Hoping for some pretty colours.

Thanks.....answer was in the details....

Guest DJRone89
49 minutes ago, BigRed1227 said:

I've heard the the tek dinos have a bit better damage resistance than their non tek counterparts. Can anyone confirm?

They just spawn with 20% extra levels. All of those extra points could go into speed too making them look nice but no better than their non-tek versions. Luck of the draw.

Guest DJRone89
6 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

? fair enough and thanks for the offer. I just never got around to buying them. I must be to cheap lol 

Yes you are cheap ? They’re 79p each.

I hope it’s either the Tek Quetz or Tek Mosa next because both of those skins look badass, especially when the light flickers/pulsates.

Archived