Stupid alpha raptors always trying to ruin our ark days

ansayr2542

Okeeeeaaya as you can see by the title you obviously no I have hardcore beef ? with alphas this ones conna get spicy ? with a tub ? full of salt ? (just pretend that’s a tub ?) Anywayzzzzzz I have some  “wit —da” alphas especially raptors sooooa I was wondering (heeeey! Can alpha raptors break metsl spikes ? none of the answers on the internet answer my question it’s like F-ING SH** MAN DO YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST DIE IN MY GAME AND RAGE QUIT AND LOOSE ALL MY PROGRESS AND ALL MY MOMS MONEYYYYYY MMMM lemme calm myself down anywho that’s what I was wondering do alphas (raptors or watevrr Dino) die from metal spikes sorry ? for wasting all your time but I just love to type on my phone ? so if you gotta promblea then whooooa? I don’t know then ??‍♀️ I’m sorry dude and dudessses ???❤️??????????☺️? byee ?????EDIT: hi I’m a really parinoid person so... ok I have an alpha raptor my the mountains I’m not anywhere near it but I want to go out and find a male T. rex the breed do the dun wit ya feeel meeh ahhkey... annneeeyWAYA, if I were to go out to find a T. rex it would take me as long as 10-15 nights but always when I get board I would fly back home and that would probably be about 10-15 ark days )yes I know this is boring I’m getting bored typing it just wait there will be juccie stuff) so that would be a long time. I don’t want want the alpha to come down and kill all— some of my loved ones I hate some of my Dino’s— ckckckhmmm enneY WAYZ, I haven’t been playing on the the game for two days because of this question that has not yet been answered can alpha raptors pounce over metal spikes— do the models they even have on mobile have pouching ability’s. Do they die if they Argo twords metal spikes can they break them, are SOME of my loved Dino’s not STUPID ones safe from being Dino murderd plea halp if ya caaaayan an if ya caaaaanta then I’d don’t know honnneey guuuudbye sweeetypiiiii— PREEEEEACH ??????????????

So this is the same therizino that passed away and I don’t know how this happened or if this is a thing but can you passive tame therezino’s because it had hearts above it and it would not attack me side note when I first started ark mobile therizinoz were not aggressive and suddenly they just started to say tack me for some reason if you could let me know if they are able to be passive tamed or set back on the loving creatures that they were please reply back omg I sound like an annoying “voicemail us back if ya needuss” ok I’ll stop ?  

30 minutes ago, ansayr2542 said:

When I first started the game I could walk on foot standing body to body it would not attack me but now they do I don’t understand it

Therizino will attack on sight when you get near them, regardless if you'really on foot or mounting a tame, unless it's a larger predator like a spino or Rex

The thing was though I don’t think I’m saying it right but I would literally follow it like up in its space and it would just walk along like I would stand right next to it like imagine if it was tamed and it had a saddle I dismounted but I dismounted like I’m inside it’s belly that’s how close I was not inside it’s belly but if they were three d models I could just walk in but I would be stoped by it’s three d belly sorry for that terrible picture I just implanted in your mide I’m sorry I’m not good at explaining things 

This is an edit from my other post “ stupid alpha raptors always trying to ruin our ark days” I think ?? mooving  onna i didn’t want the comment to be seen but nobody replied or never be seen when that someone could actually reply  soooo here ya go ?...

hi I’m a really parinoid person so... ok I have an alpha raptor my the mountains I’m not anywhere near it but I want to go out and find a male T. rex the breed do the dun wit ya feeel meeh ahhkey... annneeeyWAYA, if I were to go out to find a T. rex it would take me as long as 10-15 nights but always when I get board I would fly back home and that would probably be about 10-15 ark days )yes I know this is boring I’m getting bored typing it just wait there will be juccie stuff) so that would be a long time. I don’t want want the alpha to come down and kill all— some of my loved ones I hate some of my Dino’s— ckckckhmmm enneY WAYZ, I haven’t been playing on the the game for two days because of this question that has not yet been answered can alpha raptors pounce over metal spikes— do the models they even have on mobile have pouching ability’s. Do they die if they Argo twords metal spikes can they break them, are SOME of my loved Dino’s not STUPID ones safe from being Dino murderd plea halp if ya caaaayan an if ya caaaaanta then I’d don’t know honnneey guuuudbye sweeetypiiiii— PREEEEEACH ????????????

So this is the same therizino that passed away and I don’t know how this happened or if this is a thing but can you passive tame therezino’s because it had hearts above it and it would not attack me side note when I first started ark mobile therizinoz were not aggressive and suddenly they just started to say tack me for some reason if you could let me know if they are able to be passive tamed or set back on the loving creatures that they were please reply back omg I sound like an annoying “voicemail us back if ya needuss” ok I’ll stop ? [emoji113] 

No, they can no longer be passive tamed, I think that was just a bug.

Can alpha raptors break through metal spikes tho

Edit: I’m just really scared that I might lose all my stuff if I leave to base and have no control over anything if something were to happen I haven’t been playing on the game because I’m just tooo scared you probably have those words stuck all up in ur head because of all the times I have repeatitivly (can’t spell??) but what eeeuuuaava thx fir readin y’all biyeeeeee

Archived