pve [RAG/EXT/AB/Island Cluster] The Playground, No Mod | 10XP/H | 50T/B

sekani

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Veldez said:

How do I join this server? It doesn't show up on the unofficial server list, and I do not know how to join a server using just the IP address?

You may join the server cluster by clicking on the battlemetrics link of the server you wish to join and clicking connect on the top right of the webpage!

Rex

I am doing something wrong I think....... I click on the battlemetrics link from the first page of this thread, then click on the connect button, like you said. A pop-up appears saying this link needs to be opened with an application, so I navigate to the shootergame.exe in the ark steam library and click open link. The only thing that happens is ark opens normally, and still doesn't either directly connect me to this server, or show it on the server list. Any tips on what I missed lol?

21 hours ago, Veldez said:

I am doing something wrong I think....... I click on the battlemetrics link from the first page of this thread, then click on the connect button, like you said. A pop-up appears saying this link needs to be opened with an application, so I navigate to the shootergame.exe in the ark steam library and click open link. The only thing that happens is ark opens normally, and still doesn't either directly connect me to this server, or show it on the server list. Any tips on what I missed lol?

If you have ark open and on the main menu once you hit connect it should auto connect you. Join the discord if you need further assistance!

Sabertooth Salmon

Archived