Trapped in my own base

Mockingbird77

I'm currently playing on a server that's unofficial and PvP, my friend and I are in the middle of an intense fight since both bases are well defended and hard to breach. (My base is underwater in top left corner of Ragnarok map) (his is under a frozen lake with only 2 entry points) I most definitely control the water as I hv 10 mosasaurs, 5 squids, almost 20 sharks and slot of other creatures, however he most certainly controls the land. We're kind of at a stalemate except he's trapped me beneath the water. He knows where my base is and it makes it hard to get to the surface since he attacks the gate of my base everyday. He hasn't been able to break my defences due to lack of water Dino's, the only land Dino's I have are Spinosaurus and sarcos (due to theses being aquatic) any day now he's gonna breach my base and win the fight but what should I do?

get a griffin and you have a chance 

tame a dodo and throw it into your enemy turrets. if none shoot, they are set for "humans only". meaning, you can tame an anthro next, or a few xD

strategy can vary depending on what "unofficial" settings you are running, like taming rates, orp, bullet dmg etc. but in general, you are worse off. having a transmitter would help...

Archived