Mangum27

Dino Nests

I have a simple idea, Dino nests. Basically a storage box that automatically collects eggs. You could have small nest that collect smaller eggs; dodo’s etc. Medium nests that collect like stego’s or trike’s etc. Then you have large and giga sizes that collect the huge eggs. You could make it require special materials, making it a require a bunch of cp. Also, add make each nest only hold like one egg at a time. That way players still need to get on often to collect the eggs, but they no longer have to bob and weave around somtimes crowded pens to get the eggs.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

so the "small" nest collects one dodo egg out of many, they poop a lot, while the 20 other tiny species that would qualify for the same nest, would just poop onto the ground? how peasant of you to suggest smth like that. or you want 200 nest for 200 dinos? even if you increase the capacity, i have mixed feelings about automatization. build a ramp and let the eggs roll into a pile!

I would personally prefer to see the oviraptor just run around collecting eggs instead as a tlc patch. Would utilize something already in the game, make sense, and not be too overpowered since it would stop collecting when its inventory filled up. It would not be as unique as the nest look, but would be more likely to actually see implemented since I do not get the general feeling that ark is adding to many extras that are not dlc related these days. ?

• Like 1