Creature Suggestions

ansayr2542

Hi ok I’m playing ark mobile and there’s something missing that would be so much fun for me and hopefully others it would be the thyla there cool looking and there very useful I won’t give you aaaall the details because I don’t know them all but I do know that the can clime basically anything steep not steep the take reduced or no fall damage they look badass and I would really love to add one to my dinosaur mammal family team thing.... so if you could take this to consideration it would make me and probably alot of other people happy..well I hope it does if you do add it thanks for reading this if you got this far I hope you have a pleasant day— or night— evening ❤️????❤️?????☺️

15 minutes ago, ansayr2542 said:

Hi ok I’m playing ark mobile and there’s something missing that would be so much fun for me and hopefully others it would be the thyla there cool looking and there very useful I won’t give you aaaall the details because I don’t know them all but I do know that the can clime basically anything steep not steep the take reduced or no fall damage they look badass and I would really love to add one to my dinosaur mammal family team thing.... so if you could take this to consideration it would make me and probably alot of other people happy..well I hope it does if you do add it thanks for reading this if you got this far I hope you have a pleasant day— or night— evening ❤️????❤️?????☺️

i second this, thyla would be very useful cuz it has a decent speed & stamina, and it can climb vertical surface such redwood trees.

btw, your post are always fun to read ? have a great day man ?

Thanks dude I appreciate it (EDDIT AGAIIIN: sorry I forgot to say have a great day to ?☺️)But yea I really would like them to add the thyla ( EDIT:I hope there will be other people on the same page )hopefully the devs sees this and takes this for example and think about asking whoever it is the add this to the game it would be dope (if people still use that laquage??)(they don’t, I do ??????)

7 hours ago, ansayr2542 said:

Thanks dude I appreciate it (EDDIT AGAIIIN: sorry I forgot to say have a great day to ?☺️)But yea I really would like them to add the thyla ( EDIT:I hope there will be other people on the same page )hopefully the devs sees this and takes this for example and think about asking whoever it is the add this to the game it would be dope (if people still use that laquage??)(they don’t, I do ??????)

yep ? i'm sure the devs gonna see this but it's probably gonna take months before they add it to the game. hahaa me and my friends still use that tho ! ?

Archived